Friday, November 6, 2020

Family...

 Priceless. 
<3 
: )
Take it, from a Blind...Dog.
She was beaten...blind.
: (
Peanut.

2020...was a pretty good year, for her, I think.
She's All Heart.
<3 <3 <3 
Wish...humans could be more like Hounds. 

{Above...was Peanut, a Year ago... when Heather, and Liz...found her, at a Shelter...in Cedar Falls, or Waterloo.}
Peanut...came to stay with me...a couple of months later. ; )

I've always said.... about our Rescued Hounds...
I, rescued them once, They've...Rescued me, ever after. 
<3 <3 <3 
Every One...of Them.

No...2020, isn't so bad.
<3
Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

{I'm very grateful...to Heather, and Liz....for going to the shelter.
I, can't do it. : ( Too...much of a coward...I guess.
I, could'nt bear to leave any of them...behind.
: (
I'm grateful...for the Strong....who are so Good, and take Care of so many lost...little Critters.
May God...Bless Them. <3 <3 <3 }

{and...Yes, my Friend, it is...Amazing, how Peanut's nose, is Heart Shaped. <3 <3 <3 }

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how the brown fur above Peanuts nose makes it looked heart shaped.