Friday, November 13, 2020

Drivin'...Drivin'....Drivin'.

Spent most of the day....on the road, yesterday.
; )
Bought...a Big...Old....'Glam' Cupboard, {Hollywood Regency <3 }
 in Davenport, Iowa...yesterday.
: )
Oh...my.
: )


She's a Big...Gal.
6 feet wide...a little over 7 feet tall.
; )
She's Solid, and Stout. 
: )
Thankfully, Two Pieces. 
oh my...
but, she's got Curves.
<3
Over the Top...
YUMMY!!!!!!
YOWZA!!!!!!!
; )

I'm gonna do so some Fancy Shufflin' down the rabbit hole.
Hopefully...with a little axle grease, block and tackle...and a shoe horn, 
I'll be able to Squeeze her in...
<3
Hahahaha!!!

I can See The Old Gal...FILLED With Vintage Christmas.
Oh...My!!!
: )

I'm going to park the Ford, in John's Shop, with the Old Gal.
It'll take me all weekend, Shufflin'. 
Tho, I do most everything...when it comes to moving Mountains, myself...
This Old Gal, will require another pair of hands. 
<3
I, could, most likely...in time...get it moved inside, myself.
but...
One of us, could wind up 'Broken'.
Hahahahaha!
I can take being 'broken'...what's another scar!!!!
But, I'd Cry...if I hurt the 'Pretty Girl'. 
; )




While in Davenport, decided to cross the Mighty Miss, and visit my Pal...Tammy!
<3
She has the COOLEST Shop, in Coal Valley!!!
<3
{Love All of The Malls, there... 'Country Fair', is Way...Fun! }
Tammy has TON'S of Vintage Christmas!!!
{Retro, French, Mid Century...Garden, and...Antiques. : ) }

{The Cottage
501 W. 1st. Ave, Coal Valley, ILL.
Phone.. 309-799-3025}


 


Found Many....Wonderful Vintage Christmas Treasures, as we were visiting!!!
Wow!!!
She has on Open House, this weekend!!!!
Glad, I happened to be in the area, yesterday!

It was Great...seeing Tammy, and so many others, at Coal Valley.
<3 <3 <3
It's Been Too Long!!!

It was a Pretty Drive, gathered some Fun...Fun...Stuff!!
{Pictures...soon. : ) }
Met some Great Folks, and had some Wonderful Conversations!!!
I bought the Cupboard, privately....the Man, I bought it from, was also... wonderful. 
: )
He had the Sweetest little Hound, 'Louie'. <3 
We became Fast...Friends.
: )


Yesterday, for some reason....Dwight Yoakum Music, was on my brain.
Me, and The Ford... soaked in 'Rockabilly'....our entire Journey.
Love It!

Love...to Ya.
Prayers for All.
Barb C. 



No comments: