Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Once...again, 'Time Will Tell'.

Oh my...
What a Ride.
: )

I kinda figured...this was how the election was gonna go.
<3
I, voted yesterday.
Everything was very well organized, at Fairfax City Hall.
My stomach always does a 'Flip'...
before I walk inside that building.
but...
didn't see any 'familiar' City Hall...'faces', only...
Awesome Poll Worker's Helpful...Ones!!!
<3
I was in, and out...in minutes.
<3

I stayed up...until about 3 a.m., watching...the Turnout.
Knowing...none of this would be decided in one day, long ago.

So...
Time, will tell.
When every Vote, is counted, then...we'll know.
: )
{maybe. hahahaha....what a Ride. oh my. : )
2020. oh my. ; ) }

If 2020 has pounded anything into my brain....
it's 'Patience'.
: )
and...
Nothing Surprises me.


I threw on my Pearls, for Ruth, yesterday.
<3
Ruth, was an Amazing...Person.
She worked hard, for so many people.
I, believe Amy...is...also, Amazing.
Politics...aside. {as they should be.}
I believe...'confident'...our Judges, understand better than anyone, 
 Lady Justice wears a Blindfold.
<3

It's an Absolutely....Beautiful November Day, in Iowa.
Unseasonably Warm...and, Sunny!
I'm heading outside, to do yard cleaning...and, tend to the rabbit hole.

I'm Praying....that Folks stay calm, and let the Process...Properly Proceed.
<3
When everything...is decided, I Pray...we will accept whatever that may be, and move forward.
This...deep division...isn't helping our Country.
At...least, not Americans, which...we are.
<3



Love...to Ya!
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.

{None of 'This'...is in our hands. 
This...is all, in His...Hands.
Trust. }










 

No comments: