Friday, November 6, 2020

Ever have...one, of 'Those'....Days???

Hahahahaha!!!!
I'd bet...We All Have.
; )
If 2020...has promised us anything, it's Promised...us All...a Few of 'Those'...Days.
All ya can do...is Smile, and...Nod.
: )

This day...has been one of 'Those'...Days.
If...anything, could go Wrong...
well...
It Most Certainly Did!
: )
By 2:30....this afternoon....I was Exhausted.
Completely...Exhausted.
oh my.
I won't get into all of the details...
{Water...Flooding...Washer....Plumbing...} 
 Helper...Brandon,
said....when the last shoe...finally...dropped,
"Man...You Can't Get a Break..."
{I had to Laugh!!! : ) That's All...you can Do, at that Point. ; ) }

Hahahahaha!!!!

Called Daughter, Liz...
Whined, and Complained.
; )
oh my.
She, said...
"Mom, go to the rabbit hole. Grab a bottle of Wine, sit there...and Take It All...In."
Hahahahaha....
{Liz...hasn't visited the rabbit hole, for a long...long...time.}
I took her advise.
No...wine.
Just...walked down there...
hahahaha....
I, couldn't breathe.
hahahahaha!!!
Way Too Much...Dust Blowin'!!!!
oh my.
It hangs in the air...like Heavy...Velvet Drapes.
from...the IDOT's...
{with Fairfax's...Blessings}
'Grinding....Dump Site'.
oh...my. 
Again.
: )








 No...worries.
Headed back to the house, where...I'd been wading in Water, and...Broken.
oh dear...
Told Liz...
I, most likely...wouldn't be so pissed off, but....
; )
This...All Stems, from the same old...wrongful....vine.
oh dear.
I'm gonna Beat...that Dead Horse...one more time.
: )

No Wrongful...Trail, for Fairfax.
would mean....
No...Crushing...of our Tile.
No Flooding.
No...Wrongful....Land Loss.
: )
Had the IDOT District 6, listened....
the Poorly Designed, Rushed...
Stallman Dr. would be Safe, and...left alone.
Seems... Many...Wrongfully... Persuaded Folks, will have to Deal...with That, someday.
Bless Their Hearts!!!
<3

Hahahaha!!!

Make no mistake....
all of The 'Wrong', I...have No Doubt, will be made right.
{Well...actually...That Ship...has Sailed.
 It'll Never, Ever...be 'Right', again. Ever.
There's been Irreparable Wrongful...Damages.
The Law...will have to figure all of that mess.... out,
 because, a Heart...could Never, Ever. 
Nor...should It ever...have been 'Placed', There...
 so very...wrongfully. }

There are many...who are concerned, about the Votes, today.
<3
They will work out, just the way they should.
<3
Guess, I should Trust...as Deeply, with...what's outside our door.
<3

Love To Ya.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.

Today...as I was walking to the rabbit hole, I thought of the Waylon Jennings Tune,
'Wrong'.
; )
Love It.
Him, too.
<3
Might have to post a couple of his Tunes. <3

Please, make No Mistake...I know how Very Blessed I am.
I'm...So Grateful.
<3
Sometimes...
I'm a little Pissed Off...at the end...of the day, too.
<3 
I'm actually...Grateful, for That.
It wasn't very long...ago, I couldn't 'Feel'...anything.
<3 <3 <3 }



No comments: