Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Welcome October... my Old Friend.


For Many Years, 'before'... 'Fairfax/IDOT' wrongful Bike Trail Accommodations... were a thought, 
The Rabbit Hole would be Hoppin', about now. 
Oh my. 
The FUN... So Many Would Have, the First Weekend in October!! 

Dear Friends, and Neighbors would Gather... and have Quite a Time!!! 
We'd be Running from Dawn 'til Long After Dark!! 
Holy Smokes!!! 
Hahahahaha!!
Pure INSANITY!! 

Our Peg, Farmer Friends, Lynn and Lea... Pal, Mark... Pal, Dale... Brandon, Val, Dear... Budwardo, and Renate, along with So Many, Many More... over the years had Crazy Times, here. 
Wonderful... Crazy Times. 

Things will never, ever be the same again, but... hopefully, '27... will bring the Memorial Day Weekend Sale, and Fall Harvest Sale... back. 

Grateful to Lawyer Meardon, for that, and So Very Much More. 

Unless you've battled eminent domain, and condemnation... with Government entities that have immunity to fraud, well... stay tuned, the book is coming. 

{ in my humble opinion those State, and Federal 'entities' who desire, 'Enjoy'...  immunity to 'Fraud', are those.. who are Intending to Commit 'Fraud'.
hmmmmmm.
My humble opinion...
 but, what do I know??}

I remember All of us Working So Hard, in preparation.
We'd be Exhausted before the Sales Opened!! 
Hahahahaha!!
but, it was always a Good... Exhaustion. 
I'll Always Treasure Those Memories!! 

If it wasn't for that Old Rabbit Hole, I may never have known some of The Finest People in my life. 
{ Eeeeeek!! Getting a little teary eyed. Can't be Doin' That with this eye!!}
Dang!! 

Told The Boys, today... this Fall, and Winter are going to be busy for us. 
We've got a tremendous amount of repairs, and catching up to do. 

I need that old Rabbit Hole, as much as it needs me. 
We've been estranged... far Too Long. 

It's always been my 'Sanctuary', even on our worst days. 
There's something about The Rabbit Hole.. that comforts. 
I call it 'Soulfulness'. 
It has a Way... of Killin' the Blues.
Indeed. 


One day at a time. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.





No comments: