Tuesday, September 22, 2026

I've Got My Game... On!!

Yeah... Boy!!

I've got my Game On...
Yeah.... Boy.
Indeed.

Had a Great Visit with my Saint of a Doc, Cearlock...
Yesterday!! 
God Love That Man!! 
We visited for well over an hour. 
He's been Such a Blessing to me, and Mine, over the years. 
Reminded The Doc, Again... He can't retire until I'm Pushin' Up Daisies!! Don't know what I'd do without Him!! 

Then, headed to my Long Ago.... Fellow Antique Pal's Home. 
She has Such a Beautiful Home. It's Filled to The Brim with 'Lovely'. 
Sure enjoyed our Visit. 
It's been Far... Too Long.


Gathered 10... Beautiful, Early... Handmade Quilts from her, and Much, Much... More, that will be Heading Straight to Vintage Market Days.

Grandson, Justin... is helping this week. 
God Love Him!! 
My eye, sure had me Twisted, yesterday. It Really Flared, and was sickeningly painful.
Gratefully, it came back around yesterday afternoon.
The pain subsided, at least. 
Still can't see much, out of it, but at least it's not throbbing. 

Time...
Oh boy. 

At least, this morning...
I've got my 'Game On'. 

Busy, Busy... Week!! 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: