Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Laptop Down. Sally's Keys... Found.

The dreaded Key Saga. 
My laptop died, last night. 
Lost my last post, which... was kind of a fun one. 
I'd written about a Ton of things, but wrote about the Frustration of losing Sally's Keys, last week.
GADS!!! 
GADS!!!
GADS!!!
I'm writing tonight, from my android. 
Hopefully, Neighbor, Paul, can fix my old laptop.
If anyone can fix it, Paul can. 

There's Nothing I Despise More than 
 { besides Fairfax, and The Iowa Department of Transportation}
 losing keys. 

Lord, Lord. 


Offered Grandson, Justin... 100. if he could find Sally's Keys, yesterday... Morn,
before the Locksmith appointment yesterday afternoon. 

Just like his Auntie, Liz... Justin found Sally's Keys, in about 5 minutes. 

He found them on Jethro's floorboard. 
How they got there, I'll never know. 
{Pal, Bill... Justin, and I Tore Every Vehicle Apart 
last week. We Also Tore The House Apart.}

Some might say, I threw away 100. 
The way I see it, saved a 100. from the Locksmith. 
{which would've cost 200.}
and... a little sanity. 
Hahaha!! 
Love seein' Those Smiles, too. 
Received some GREAT News, today... concerning the Dear Friend, we've been Praying For!! 
So Grateful!!!

Love to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: