Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Home... Sweet, Home.


Spent this Day...
'At Rest'. 
Watched old Perry Mason, Matlock... and Westerns. 
My breakfast, lunch .. and supper consisted of Peanut M&M's, and White Cheezit Crackers. 
{and eye drops every hour.}
Yeah... Boy!!
Hahahahaha!!
Livin' The Dream!! 

My Neighbor called this afternoon, the one I so enjoy Sparring with. He's Home, from the nursing home. 
Told him, I am very happy for him. As much as we lock horns, { Lord, Lord.} I sure wouldn't wish where he was at, to become permanent. 
That's a real 'Hell'. 
Told him I always had faith, 'he'd' find his way out. 
Hahahahaha!!!
He's Stubborn. That's a good thing. 
He called the other night, sharing his 'hopes' of getting the hell 'Out'. 
I... Quizzed him, a little... just to see how much he Truly had his mind together. 
Hahahahaha!!
That was interesting. 
He... was together enough, I'd vouch for him!! 
Hahahahaha!! 

I did ask him one question, that... gave him 'Pause'. 
{Many... should've, but 'One'... Really did.}
It was concerning the 'Hell' Fairfax has put me, and mine... through.

He did... answer, after a long, long... silence.
His answer, to my question was...

"Barb... I don't know."

Too little, too late, now. He made a huge mistake, but, respected his remorseful answer, which, I believe was honest. 

My question. 
"Why did you trust, and believe 'others' over what I tried to show you, and you refused 
to see?"

I'll help my 'Neighbor', anyway I can. 
I'd sure miss him, if he wasn't around. 
Hahahahaha!! 
It's gonna be a Long Haul, for him.
I'm Confident, as Stubborn as He Is, he'll make it. 
Gotta have Somebody to Lock Horn's With!!
Hahahahaha!!
{ Make no mistake, my 'Horns' are still in Action.
Fairfax, Iowa... 'City Hall'... and the West Cemetery Road Bridge Project. Uh oh.}

There's that little deal, concerning the IDOT'S wrongful Fairfax, Iowa 'Bike Trail Accommodations', on, and under the Highway 151 Bridge, that adjoins our Land. 
The one that ties into the multi-million dollar 'Fairfax , Iowa'... West Cemetery Road Bridge Project, on the North side of our land, that the Iowa Department of Transportation, also... have their fingers in 
???
Hmmmm. 

Oh... Fairfax. 
hahahahaha. 
'Home, Sweet Home'...
indeed. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C. 


Believe... my Neighbor, a Whole Lotta Friends, and... me, myself... 'Understand' the above, Bobby Bare tune, incredibly well. 


No comments: