Saturday, September 5, 2026

The Calvary. {wrote this 9/5. posted it 9/6. } ; )

<3

God Bless... The Calvary.
; )
From Dr. Fitzgerald, Pal, Dale... and 
Pal, Steph... with her Amazing Daughter, Paige.
<3


Steph called last night on her way Home... from the Twin Cities.
She's helping Paige move back 'Home'.
<3
Steph asked what was goin' on, I filled her in.
; )

Those Girls... Saved Me!!
Brought Food, but more importantly, Paige sat down with my Android, set the alarm to go off every 30 minutes.

I was very concerned about putting drops in my eye, every 30 minutes... 24 hours a day, religiously, for three days.
I can set the alarm on my phone, no problem.
Setting it to go off every 30 minutes, well... 
that took some Doin'.
; )
Even, for Paige.
May God Bless Her!!
<3 <3 <3

The Girls... brought me a Cooler, too!!
Filled with Ice Packs!!
; )
So I could keep those 'Need to be Refrigerated' drops, by my side.
: )
<3
Game Changer!!
; )
<3 <3 <3

Dr. Fitzgerald... called this morning.
She wanted to meet with me this morning.
Take a look at that eye.
: )
Sadly, The 'U' hasn't sent my records to her... as I Requested, Over, and Over...
to them,
yesterday.

: (

Told them, I didn't plan on coming back... to 'see' 'them', just want their 'findings', test results, sent directly to
Dr. Fitzgerald.

I'm more than angry, those extensive 'U' test results haven't been shared with her.
{in this day... and 'Time', seems a click of a Key... can send most anything.}

Dr. Fitzgerald... seems to think my eye is improving, this morning.
: )
{I can't 'see' out of it, yet. Just colors, and light. Kinda like looking through a window covered in Vaseline.}

Dr. Fitzgerald wants me to call her tomorrow, with an update, on her personal cell,
then, meet again, on Monday.
{yes... Labor Day}

'The Calvary'.

<3

I might be stumbling around... with my words, and posts...
for the next several days.
; )

Sleep... 
 It's for The Dead... they say.
; )

I, actually... enjoy sleep, 'now' and 'then'.
; )

Again...
So Incredibly Grateful, for 'The Calvary'.
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

Still... Dancin'.

; )


<3
: )



No comments: