Monday, September 21, 2026

Monday.

Tune for This Day. {Week}

Above... Is What I Need Today!! 
Need A Fire Lit Under My Tail!! 
Gads!! 
Gonna NEED it All Week!! 
Oh... Dear. 

Saturday Running with Allyson was Crazy. 
We covered many miles, and filled her RAV to the brim. 
There were some, who were doubters... concerning getting everything in, I wasn't one of them. 
We got it all, and then some, on the way home. 


We enjoyed a late lunch at Bubba Q's in Ottumwa. 
It's always good there. 
We stopped at an Amish Sale, on the way home. 
I purchased one of the Cake Carriers. They looked so cool as a group, but I was lucky to squeeze One inside Allyson's RAV. 

Allyson is Such a Trooper!!! {and Friend}
Was telling Allyson on the way home how grateful I am for her. 

After my tumble, the night before we left for Texas, a few years back, neither of us truly knew how badly I was injured. 
Allyson wound up helping me brush my hair, helped me change the bandage on my leg, helped me get undressed, she's helped me pull my left boot off, when I popped my hip, while doing Junk Jubilee...
Lord, Lord. 
We both agreed, It's Always an Adventure hanging out with a Mad Hatter. 

She's Quite a Blessing. 

Have an appointment with my Saint of a Doc, {Family} this morning. 
He likes to see me about once a year. I've told him over the last few years, he can't retire until I'm dead. Don't know what I'd do without him. 
He's been my Doc for 40 years. God Love Him!! 

Meeting with a Pal I haven't seen in a decade, this afternoon. It's so weird, I was thinking about her yesterday morning, wondering how she's doing, the phone rang, it was her. 
Couldn't believe it. 

She wants me to come look at some things, today. 
Told her I'm down to one eye, but, I'll do my best. 
She's been struggling with health issues, too. 
Oh dear. 
We did manage to LAUGH a Lot in Spite of the way things are... 'These Days'. 

This eye is driving me Crazy. 
Getting pretty sick of it. 
It's Steppin' on my Frickin' Groove!! 
GADS!!!!!
{ 'patience" is difficult to find... when something's stompin' on your 'groove'.}

The rest of this week I'll be consumed with Vintage Market Days. 

Oh Boy!! 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C. 



No comments: