Thursday, September 17, 2026

Soulful... Insanity.


Dear... dear. 
The Vintage Market Days of Cedar Rapids, is NEXT WEEK!!! 
GADS!!! 

I've got nothing ready. No 'Plan'. Guess We'll ALL be Surprised with The Simply Iowa Booth. 


This eye, has kept me down pretty hard. 
I've been seeing The Doc, every other day. She's watching over this eye, like a Hawk. 
Very Blessed to have Her. 

My glasses are old, so the prescription is off. Not easy to navigate with them. 
{Despise... wearing glasses.}
Still don't have vision in my left eye, but, it's looking better, and The Doc is confident it'll come around. 

Patience.... has never been one of my virtues. 
This has been a frustrating journey, to say the least. 

Sold a Beautiful, Big ... Corner Cupboard, during the few hours of the Sale, here, that the Folks would like to get. 
Between the weather, and me being tied up, well, I'm very frustrated. 
The Customer is Amazing. Very Kind, and understanding. 

Neighbor, Paul is working on my laptop. Miss it. Miss having music with the posts. 

Still catching up on all of the sleep lost, last week. The pain, as of the last couple of days has finally subsided. Blessing. 
Seems when I do something, I tend to Really 'do it' Good. 
Oh.... my. 

Keep trying to figure out the VMD Booth, in my head. 
Normally, I have a plan. At least... a theme. 
I'm coming up with nothing. 
Guess, I've come to the conclusion, I'll let The Rabbit Hole guide me, when we load. 
Just walk through, and let It tell me what to take. 

Thought about doing a Fall Booth, or... possibly a Christmas Booth. 
The way it's looking, right now, it's gonna be a
'Rabbit Hole' Booth. 
Insanity. 
Hahaha!! 
but... It'll be 'Soulful'... Insanity. 

Love to Ya....
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: