Wednesday, September 23, 2026

After all...


Oh... Dear Lord. What a Day... It's been. 
Hahahahaha!! 
Grandson, Justin... got a Taste of a Mad Hatter's 'lifestyle', at 'Showtime'. 
Hahahahaha!!

Normally, Justin helps load, and unload.
The in between, he's not ever been subject to.
Hahahahaha!!

It's a Lot of Buying, Running... Loading , Unloading and Juggling. 
AKA... Insanity. 
Hahahahaha!!

After loading, and unloading, this morning, we Ran Many Miles, to gather up, another Load, from a Sweet Friend.
That Load, had to be loaded, and unloaded. 
Yeah... Boy.
Everything is in Chaos, as always... about this time, before an Event. 
There's MUCH, not unpacked, not pictured. 
Yeah... 
Everything will change, Much, much... yet to unpack, and Light Up.
oh dear.


I, rarely... If Ever, post a Booth Photo, at this stage. 
Somehow, because of All of Justin's Help, today...
went ahead. 


Thank God... for Justin's Help with This Event.
We've been Runnin' and Gunnin', Hard!! 

When I got Home, tonight... The First Tune I Thought of, would make 'J' laugh, I do... believe.
Hahahahaha!!

Grandma, Definitely... Got Run Over, a little... 
This Time!! 
Hahahahaha!!

Stay Tuned. 
We'll get That Simply Iowa Booth pulled together.
After all...
It's All About The Journey!! 
Hahahahaha!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{ Grandma ain't been drinkin' anything, but this Eye, sure makes me look like I have!! Hahahahaha!!
GADS!!
While I was visiting with my Sweet Friend, this afternoon, who is a Long Time Antique Dealer, retired... She's also, an Amazing... 'Collector'. 
Priceless.
{ She's struggling with glaucoma.}
Told her, She and I, after All of The Events We've Done, could Do Them BLINDFOLDED!! 
Hahahahaha!!!
That's... A Fact!! }
Lord, Lord. What a Wonderful 'Journey'. 

I, hope, someday... Grandson, Justin... will look back on this, so called 'Insanity', as fondly as I always have, while working beside his Great Grandfather. }

No comments: