Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Git'er Gone!!!!!!


Don't Know What... came over me, as 'J' and I were Moving Mountains, this Morn.
Have So Much, that's come in... over the last few years, from Old Sheds, and Barns.

With The Contractor's Coming....
GADS!!!

well...
decided to post an Old Pie Safe, on FB Marketplace... Cheap!!
It 'Needed' a New Home!!
Posted it on my Simply Iowa Page, as well.
: )
A Sweet 'Simply Iowa' Friend, spoke for it...
Right Away.
YAY!!!
<3

That's when I decided...
Get Some Treasures Listed... and Git'em Gone.
; )
I'm pricing things from a dollar, to fifty....
on this Sale.
It's Gotta Go.
Need The Space.
The Gnarliness... 'Soulfulness'...
Need hands that'll be able to Play with 'em.
Love... on 'em.
<3
'Create' with Them.
<3

; )








Have 'Fun'... with It All.
<3 <3 <3 

Much, Much... More, to Come.
; )
There are Buildings FULL.
; )

A little... at a time.
: )

I'm just gonna let Folks Dig, make Piles...
and Load It Up!!
; )
<3


Oh...
AI.
; )

Below is what AI posted about 'The Rabbit Hole' on my 'Simply Iowa' FB Page, today.
I... didn't ask it to.
; )
It's very Plain... it wasn't me, who wrote the below.
: )
 The Old... 
'Rabbit Hole'...
and, me...
 are 
little more...
'Country'
 than
 'that'.
; )

Hahahahahahaha!!!
: )

Nice Job... tho.
; )

So, it seems, at the Drop of a Mad Hatter's Hat, I'll be enjoying the 
Sunny... Warm... 'Toasty' September Days, this afternoon, all day tomorrow, and Friday.
: )
What The Heck.
; )
It's TIME To Clean!! Git 'er GONE!!
; )

Haven't put The 'Clean Out'... on Marketplace, yet.
Just out to my
Simply Iowa... Friends.
<3

I'll do that tomorrow.
'J' will help me move More... Out, tomorrow.
: )
Trust me...
There's Plenty.
: )

If it goes well, I'll be doin' these Crazy... 'Git 'er Gone', Sales...
throughout The Fall.
Even if it doesn't.
; )
Stay Tuned!!
: )

Lord... Lord.

Hahahahahaha!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


<3

{so much for not liking to 'perspire'.}

Yeah...
Boy.
; )



No comments: