: )
Oh My...
So Much to Share...
but, still... chewin'.
; )
Lord, Lord!!!
<3
Received some Great News, yesterday.
Our Dear...
'Brick House'
we're Praying for...
made it through surgery, Well!!!
<3 <3 <3
Waiting to hear... how she's doing today.
<3
Been dealing with The Corridor MPO/Fairfax/IDOT
'public records'
today.
oh my.
; )
Grateful, for what's been sent, but... not 'seeing', so far... what I've asked them for.
???
Hmmmm.
Dealing with...
'The Borg',
University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, today...
as well.
; )
I'm 'self pay'... 'Need to Know' their charges, thus far.
; )
The 'U' didn't have my 'balance'.
Too early, they say, but...
told me
my 'Follow-Up' eye exam, on Monday, would be
close to 3500.
: )
Needless to say,
that
'appointment' was
'CANCELLED'.
; )
One Day... 'One Eye'... at a Time.
: )
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
{so much to 'share'...
stay tuned.}
; )
; )
{I was told... several times today, that I should be careful, keep that 'appointment', maybe.
: )
I referred all of those concerned, to reach out to Lawyer Meardon.
; )
He knows better than most Anyone...
'Living'...
I'd cut my nose off, to spite my face, if I Knew... in my heart, I was doing what's right.
; )
'Nose'... 'Eye'....
: )
It Is what it is.}
No comments:
Post a Comment