Truth.
<3
Visited with Pals Kris, and Joyce... the other day.
: )
'God's Country'
<3
Kris called, said Joyce was preparing for a Sale, wanted to know if I'd like to swing by.
Had an appointment with Dr. Fitzgerald, told Kris... I'd love to visit, after.
Needed an 'Escape'.
'A One Eye Escape'.
: )
Joyce, and I go Waaaaaaaay Back.
: )
I've known her Sis, Val... even longer.
{30 years, or so. <3}
Kris... is helping Joyce, pull an early October Sale, together.
I figured... it was one of Joyce's 'Barn Sales'.
Sadly...
to my surprise, it wasn't.
Rob, Joyce's Wonderful... Husband, passed away in July.
: (
I had no idea.
: (
Rob... was a Very Kind Man.
: )
He, and I had One thing in common, for Sure.
The Love of Fords, and Mustangs.
<3
We'd sit and visit, about our Mutual... Love Affair, when we crossed paths.
: )
The Sale... is in Rob's Shop.
{Will be}
I found a few things... in Rob's Shop.
<3
Mostly... 'Mustang' related.
: )
{Jethro is Loaded... with little Vintage Mustang 'Treasures' from Rob.}
<3
Kris showed me the baggie of old Matchbooks.
: )
They are so Fun.
: )
Those Girl's were Workin' Hard....
Wish I would've been firing on all cylinders.
: (
Still... trying to catch up on no sleep.
This eye, is healing... but, it's still...
pretty 'blind', and sore.
'Angry'.
; )
still...
had to
Escape.
: )
Couldn't stay, as long as I wished... but sure Enjoyed the Time We Shared.
<3
Was so busy, yesterday... with MPO/Fairfax/Bike Trail crap, and...
dealing with the 'Billing' at The 'U',
9/11...
kinda slipped past me.
Was thinking about 9/11/2001, this morning.
: (
I think we all know, who were living... at that time, exactly... what we were doing, when We...
were
attacked.
: (
I... was sitting in my pink robe, watching GMA.
Sippin' my morning brew.
The Kid's had just got on the Bus, for School.
It was a Beautiful Morning.
until...
it wasn't.
: (............
I watched, in Horror, as did Everyone, with the announcement of the first plane hitting the WTC.
then,
we saw... Live, the second plane hit.
At that moment, 'We' all knew, this was no
'Accident'.
: (........................
I called John, at The Shop.
Asked him, if he thought I should pick up the Kids, at School.
I... was Freaking Out.
Big Time.
John advised me to sit tight.
That... was Tuff.
: (
My eyes were glued to GMA, and the Special Reports.
Insanity.
: (......................
The Kids... were brought Home... Safely, but... The World Changed, forever...
on that day.
We must Never, ever... 'forget'.
Then...
a few years later, on September, 11.
<3
Another 9/11... I'll Never Forget.
: )
<3 <3 <3
'Priceless'
Happy 11th. Birthday, Miss. Meadow Rain.
<3 <3 <3
Always think of Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea, when I see these posts.
<3
<3
<3
Time... marches on.
Visited with some Dear Friends, today.
Loved Hearing Their Voices.
<3
Screens, are something I can't 'do'... these days.
I'm dilating my eyes, twice a day, so...
screens, hurt.
; )
I'm not much of a 'texter', anyway.
Never have been.
I... Appreciate Hearing a 'Voice'.
Always will.
; )
{Grateful... for this 'excuse'. : ) }
There's Always, Always...
Something,
to be
Grateful
For!!
; )
Always.
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
<3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment