Saturday, September 19, 2026

In The Blink of an Eye.



Just a quick post before Allyson arrives to Whisk me Away!! 
Hahaha!! 
We're heading East Bound and Down.... Today!! 
I'm So Diggin' Sleeping in my Bed!! 
Haven't felt this rested in a long time.
Sure Miss Peanut, tho. 
Damn It. 
She Loved Mama's Bed. 

The below video, I hope will post, popped up on FB, yesterday. 
It's of Miss Scarlett, talking to William, at his Grandfather's Amana Estate Sale we were conducting. 
I'm thinking the Kids were about 3. 
Priceless. 

Daughter, Liz... and Granddaughter, Miss. Scarlett were Such Help, at that Sale. 

It was Crazy, but... So Much Fun!! 
We're still in contact with the Estate Family. 
Wonderful People. 




So True!! 
Some days I feel 100, some... 15. 
Hahahahaha!! 
What a Ride. 

It's a dark, and rainy morning, again, in Eastern Iowa. 
With my eye the way it is, I'm Diggin' it being a little Dark, and overcast. 

Dr. Fitzgerald is seeing great improvement. It's gonna take a couple more weeks. 

I about Fell Over, yesterday... when she walked in the exam room, Sporting a Cast of Sorts, on her left arm!!!
GADS!!! 
Asked her What in The World She Did??!!
She said, she'd literally 'Splintered' her wrist. 
Oh Dear Lord!!! 
I asked her HOW in The World??!!
She said, sheepishly, "While 'Working Out'. 

There... IT IS!! 
I told her That's EXACTLY Why... I'll NEVER be Caught 'Working Out'
Never, Never!! That's some Dangerous Sh!t... Right There!! Hahahahaha!!! 

All laughing aside, she's going in for surgery, next week. 
Praying for a Speedy Recovery, for The Doc. 
She still told me to call her, day or night, if things turn ugly. I assured her, I'll be Just Fine, and will see her when she's mending. 

Life... can change, in The Blink of an Eye.
No... Pun, intended.

Love to Ya,
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: