Was going to write a long, long... post, about 'yesterday', today.
; )
Decided I'd better chew on it, a bit.
Get a little rest, before I 'write'.
: )
Gratefully... my eye's 'better enough' they say, I can take only one drop every two hours.
'Awake' hours.
; )
{I... actually slept a little last night.}
Yippee!!
: )
Yesterday... my Friends, I do believe... was a 'Test'.
; )
Hahahahahahaha!!!
; )
Lord, Lord!!!!
: )
{as if... Fairfax, Iowa... and The Iowa Department of Transportation, wasn't Enough!!}
; )
{bless their hearts}
Just need to pause for a moment, and... try to put it all together without blowing my cork.
: )
Count... The Blessings.
: )
Be...
Kind.
: )
Hahahahahaha!!!
in other words...
'I need a moment'.
: )
<3
{stay tuned}
; )
<3
When I read the above... 'Memory' a bit ago,
thought I'd better
Pump The Brakes...
a little.
; )
Stay Tuned.
: )
Yesterday... was quite an Adventure.
oh...
my.
; )
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
{A Dear, Dear... Friend, is going through some ugly things right now.
She's been through Hell, over the last 6 months.
Surgery in the morning.
She's been on my Heart, and in my Prayers... Daily.
<3
Praying for her Beloved... 'Family', as well.
<3 <3 <3
Sent her a note... this morning, admiring her Strength, that... I've Always, Always... Seen in Her.
Always.
Told her... during these difficult times, She needs to
Lean On It.
; )
That 'Strength'... wasn't a Gift.
She Earned It.
; )
Also, asked her... to find a little 'humor'... in this mess.
; )
It's there, too.
: )
Humor... is Very Helpful, during difficult times.
: ) : ) : )
She'll get a Kick... out of The Tune that popped into my mind, after our
'Exchange'
this morning.
: ) : ) : )
<3
My Pal... is a 'Brick House', if I Ever Knew One...
on
So
Many... Many,
Levels.
; )
<3 <3 <3
She's a 'Winnin' Hand!!'
: )
<3
Please... keep My Friend, her Family...
and
All...
who are struggling, these days...
in
Your Prayers.}
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment