Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Oh Boy!!


Setting... The Bones.

'J', and I... Took in a couple of rugs, and five Garden Arches, yesterday afternoon. 
They had to be assembled, but 'J' had them together quickly. 

Garden Arch's may not sell this time of year, but they sure come in handy for quick Walls. 
They're Beautiful, and Make a Statement. 

We're just using The Ford to haul, which is so nice. VMD is only 5 minutes from Home, which... is also Nice. 
So Grateful for 'J'. There's no way I could put these together in a timely fashion... being blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other with my old glasses. 
My right eye is Great for driving... 'distance'. Not so much for close up. 
FRUTRATING!! 
GADS!!
Miss My Contacts!!
Eeeeeek!! 

I've been struggling with how to make an Easy wall, between Pal, Bill's booth, and 'Simply Iowa'. 
Thought I had it figured out, but... The Garden Arch's where Bigger than I thought, and the booth was smaller, than I remembered. 
Wound up placing the Largest on the tables, on the back wall. 
Puts the top of that Arch about 12 feet high, but... we'll be hanging lighting from it, so... that should actually work out better, than having it front, and center... on the floor, as I'd originally planned. 

We're getting ready to take another load in, this morning, and I'd like to pick up the rest of the Gnarliness from my Pal, that I spoke for a few days ago. 

It's.... 
Show.... Time!! 

Oh.... Boy!!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All!!

Barb C. 



No comments: