Monday, September 7, 2026

Oh.... dear. ; )


So wish I could write about everything... that's transpired today.
: )
Screens, and my good eye, aren't gettin' along.
oh my.

Spoke with Dr. Fitzgerald early this morning, before she asked me to meet with her, at her Clinic.
Asked her, if I could just send her a few pictures of my eye this morning, and maybe... not have to screw up her morning.
The Doc, was good with that, as long as she could 'see'... what she needed to 'see'.
: )
It was a 'trick'... but, captured several, that... amazingly put her mind at ease.
{ She's So Caring!! <3 }
I'll meet with The Doc, in the Morning...

After visiting with 'Doc'... my phone rang.
It was a Contractor.
He was at the door, ready to get busy on repairs.

Holy Smokes!!
; )
Shared my situation with him, then, Hit The Door Runnin' best I could, to get things in order.
Called Helper, Brandon, and Grandson, Justin...
asked them to 
'Put On Their Dancin' Shoes!!'.
; )
Lord, Lord.
: )

Grateful for All of 'em!!
I... couldn't help... long, but they knew what needed to be done, and Did It!!
; )
<3

I'm sure I'm fun to deal with, these days.
; )
No sleep. Maybe, a little.
: )
and... not very comfortable.... to say the least.
; )

Pal, Steph... Out of The Blue... last night, brought some Amazing Food.
<3
She's One Heck of a Chef!!
; )
<3 <3 <3 


I remember posting the above.
; )
'It's been my experience... 
when you're down to your last match...
Ya better light a Candle with it.'
; )

Yeah... Boy.
; )
Indeed.


The above, was my eye, this Morn, that Doc said looked much better.
: )
If Dr. Fitzgerald says so... I... believe it.
: )

Indeed.
<3

Hopefully, we get to 'sleep'... 'rest' every now and then.
; )

{SO want to Share... what The Contractor said, this morning. It Was Priceless!!}
Stay Tuned.
Oh... My.
<3
There Are Angels Among Us...
Indeed.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{still dancin'}
; )


; )


No comments: