Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Well... There's Gotta Be Something to be Said... for 'Consistency'.


I'll Never, Ever...
forget that night, when I turned around, and saw Sweetie, 
'STANDING'... on the end of the Old... Harvest Table.
: )
That...
Was...
a
'First'.
; )



That Old... mid 1800's Harvest Table, oh my...
The Stories It Could Tell, just 'living' under 'this' roof, over the last many years.
: )

The Conversations... It's Heard.
: )
oh... my.
; )

Sent the above image... from a while back... of the Public Records, I'd just gotten back, Finally, from Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, to an 'Official', today.
; )
Told the 'Official', the door is Always Open... to Come, Sit Down, and Dig Through Public Records with me, at The Old... Harvest Table.
; )
{the above... is Just a Snippet... of Fairfax's and IDOT's.... Public... Records. : ) }

Can't Imagine... That Old Harvest Table, while being built, would Ever Dream...
of having an old, rescued Pup, perched on it's top.
<3
or...
Mountain's of Public Records, Strewn Across It ...either, 
like a 'War Desk'.
: )
<3

actually...
somehow, I believe...
That Old Harvest Table, 
is
Exactly...
Where It Needs To Be.
: )
It's a Warrior.
; )
<3

Sometimes... it feels like we're living in The Twilight Zone.
{Rabbit Hole}
: )
The Truth Is...
We Are.
: )
Always have been.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: