Wednesday, June 19, 2024

It's Not About The Years... Baby. It's All About The Miles.


Oh my.
: )

Justin 'J' helped load what I trimmed yesterday, and helped do a little more trimmin', this morning.
; )


Wild... and Unruly.
Like It.
: )



Received an update concerning Mr. DeWalt, as promised, this morning.
Not good news.
Drew, the Awesome Tech, who examined Mr. DeWalt...
said...
"I know he doesn't have many hours on him, but... it appears the hours he's worked, have been ruff."
: )

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Indeed???
Hmmmmm.
: )

I've always said....
'It's Not About The 'Years'... Baby.
It's All About The 'Miles'.'
; )

oh my.
: )

Drew is sending Mr. DeWalt, back to the factory... 
for a Total Rebuild.
<3
Wouldn't it be nice... if we could all have that option.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: