Tuesday, November 28, 2023

That's a Fact.

1916
Cedar Rapids, 'Eastern Star'
Pin. 
Love early 'Lodge' pieces. 
Never seen an Iowa Pin. 

<3


<3


<3

Was on The Road, today...
dropping off Cards, for The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market.
: )

It's ALWAYS 'Trouble'... when I Visit The Most Amazing...
'Antique' Shops, in Iowa.
{GADS!!}
<3
Found some Amazing... Treasures.

 Wont 'picture' most.
: )
They... may, be sold.

My Favorite 'Find'...
today...
was The '1839' 
Woven Coverlet.
<3

'Soulfulness'...
oh...my.
It's the Earliest... Coverlet, I've ever put my hands on.
It's...
Perfect.

How...does 'That' Happen?????

One Hundred... and Eighty Four Years.
; )
oh...
my.
<3
How... has It Survived????
It's Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!
Gads!!!
<3

When I got Home... started going through messages, FB, stuff...
again, the 
'Memories' popped up.
Seems there were MANY, from 'this' day... over the years.
Below, are a few.
Oh my.

Was reminded... just, yesterday... from a Very Dear Soul, that I'm a bit 'crazy'.
: )
{Wanted to respond... 'It Takes One... to Know... One'. : ) }
all...
I could muster, in reply... was...

"but... Remember,  All of The Best People... Are."
; )

That's a Fact.
; )





<3



; )





Indeed.



That's a Fact.



: (



<3




Fact.



Every Day... of The Week.
; )



Indeed.




INDEED.
INDEED.
<3
INDEED!!!
; )



; )

When I found the Old... 'Calamity Jane' Pin... many years ago, saved it.
; )
Auctioneer's Hate It... 
when people have to search for their Bidding Number.
{I've   ALWAYS... had my  'Bidding Number'... Handy... or, Pinned on me... since I was a Kid, at Auctions.}
 : )
The 'Calamity Jane' Pin... has traveled with me, for many years, to Auctions.
<3
; )

So Many Great Memories, from 'This' Day...
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.




No comments: