Sunday, November 5, 2023

Family....


HUGE Thanks... to Nicole, at Metro by T Mobile, S.W. Cedar Rapids Store!!
Oh My GADS!!!
: )
Nicole has had the 'Pleasure'... of 'dealing'... with me, over the last Three Days!!!
GADS!!
<3 <3 <3
{Bless Her HEART!! <3}

Today.. carried in my laptop... Bose Speaker... and New Phone, to visit Nicole.
Getting Them to Sync...was BEYOND... me.
GADS!!!!
: (
{did feel a little better, when Nicole, was also having a little trouble with Blogger, too.}

She Is an Absolute Godsend!!! 
<3
Told Nicole... if she has Any Questions concerning Antiques...
Ever...
I'm Her Girl!!
; )
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless!!!
: )


Pal, Dave... last night at Edith Lucielle's.
: )
Holy Smokes!!!
One never leaves Hungry, from E L's.
: )
We'll Both be eating on Leftovers... for a WEEK!!
; )
{As will our Beloved Pups!! ; ) }


Dave is a Longtime Antique Collector.
I've known Dave... for Decades.
Great Person!!
His Home...is Amazing!!
: )
Amazing!!

Dave was sharing pictures of things he was bidding on at an Auction, last night, that ended today.
One... item was an Incredible Lamp!!
{If our Pal, Gail... were here, she'd know better of what it should sell for.}
<3
I told Dave to Up...his bid.
The Lamp... is Incredible.
Never seen one like it.
Nor...had he.
; )
Dave decided to call in and bid Live, today.
He Got It!!
{For far less...than I'd imagined!!
 LUCKY DAVE!!}
; )


This is the Back... of 'Old Faithful' Android Phone.
Knew it was going to be BAD... when we pulled the Case off.
: (
Driving over it, about a year ago... with the Side by Side, oh.....dear, well...
I KNEW it had to be Bad!!
: (
How 'Old Faithful'... has Kept Going, All of this Time, is Beyond me.
{Dropped it in the sink... dropped it in the toilet... dropped it in the bathtub, that was
 Full of Hot Water...and Bubbles.
but...
when I was taking images of the Flooding, here... in the Pouring Rain...
a couple of weeks ago, 
THAT... I, Knew...
was 
'IT.'
: ( : ( : (
yet...
somehow, It kept going, just... not very well.
: (
 'Old...Faithful', owes me Nothing. 
<3 <3 <3 
They tried to talk me into another brand of phone, this time...
but, 
went back to a REVVL Phone.
: )
'Family'.}
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

{Had to play a Waylon Jennings Tune. ; ) It was So Great listening to the Awesome Music, on our Long Drive, 'Adventure'... Thursday.
 ; ) 
Thanks...to Grandson, Justin. ; ) }
The above, tune I posted... included Willie, Johnny, Waylon... and The Best Song Writer I've ever Known, 
Kris Kristofferson.
'The Highwaymen'.
; )

{Certainly Not to be confused with IDOT, or District 6'.... Ever. Ever.}
EVER.
They...are 'Highwaymen' too.
in a whole other' World'.

Bless their hearts.}



No comments: