Sunday, November 26, 2023

A little... Snow.


Walked up... on the balcony this morning, and captured a few images of the
 Fresh...
Snow.
<3



John's...Old Oak has a gentle frosting on It's Magnificent Branches.
<3
think... we probably got about 4 inches of Snow.
: )


The Urn...has a Muffin Top, of Snow.
<3
Looks like a Giant Cupcake.
; )

Pal, Allyson called this morning.
She was wondering how Thanksgiving went... here.
She just got back from Japan.
Filled her in on All of the Details, about it, and Everything else.
oh...my.
; )
: (



Told Allyson, how I'm struggling with 'Christmas'... this year.
She... Gets It.
: )
Allyson Knows... The 'Stories'... in their Entirety.
This IDOT... Mess, has her... perplexed, and... sad.
{me too}

Asked Allyson to Tell Me... her 'Story'... of 'Japan'!!
<3
It was So Funny...
one of the First things she said...was,
 "They don't use a lot of 'Sugar' in Japan."

Hahahahahahaha!!!
I Burst Out Laughing!!!
Allyson.... is The 'Sugar' Queen!!
<3
Allyson Loves Her 'Sweets'!!!
<3
: )
Allyson can Sniff out a Bakery, or Candy Store... Better Than The Best Coon Hound...
can
Sniff out a Coon!!!
: ) : ) : )
I'm Talkin' MILES!!!!
 : )
 Somehow... Allyson KNOWS where to Find The Best Form of 'Sugar'...
 when we travel together.
<3
{I kinda have that 'nose', but... for 'Antiques', 'Old Souls'...
: ) 
I Get It!! }
<3 

Told her... "That 'Trip'... Must've Been HELL... for You!!"
: ) : ) : )
Then, she went on... and said how Incredibly Beautiful Japan... was.
<3
Sounds like Allyson, and her Sis... Bethany, had a Great Time!
; )
They Both... Deserve It.
<3

Oh dear...
Had to run to Casey's... a bit ago, to get my Nicotine Fix.
; )
The Young Girl... who was cashiering, asked me... if I live where Scout did.
: )
"I do."
: )
She said... "I just ran across a video, from two years ago... of my little Girl, feeding Scout apples. She Loved Him So."
<3

oh...dear.

I... 
Melted, into a Pool.
: (............
Everything... Came Spilling Out.
EVERYTHING.
: ( : ( : (

Then she had to ask me... if I could possibly bring another Horse, or... a Donkey... 'Home'.
 Everybody Loved Scout... and being able to Visit... Him.
<3

{My hands were trembling.... couldn't shut the 'water' off. 
Couldn't even put my PIN numbers in the card reader.}
: (.................

GADS!!!!
NO!!!
: ( : ( : (
Fairfax... and IDOT, have Made Certain... THAT can Never Happen 'here', ever... again.
If People... around 'here' only Knew... Half of 'The Story'... Oh my Lord.
: (.............

The Girl... used to live on West Cemetery Road...
asked her if she was familiar with the tiny 25 foot West Cemetery Road bridge, that adjoins Scout's Barn, and Pasture.
She was.
Told her... Fairfax, and their Hired Engineer is going to replace it... following the IDOT's Federal Highway 151 Bridge design.
{IDOT is 'Helping' Fairfax Pay for It.}
140 feet long, three, to four times as wide... and Elevating It... to make 'accommodations' for a Bike Trail.
Taking some of Scout's Pasture... and, most likely... his Barn.
 'Death... by a Thousand Cuts'.

The Girl, and another Cashier.... said, "They're trying to get rid of you... sounds like."

If...
If These Folks, could Only Read... the email, texts... and documents, I have... over the last couple years,
that our Saint... of a Lawyer, has unearthed...
oh my.
: (.............

When I ask for Prayers...
and, tell Ya...
'This is Truly a 'David and Goliath' story.'..
please,
Believe It.


Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

No comments: