Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Coffee... Please.


Some days... are better to be done with.
Yesterday was one of them.

Seems if anything could go wrong, it did.
New Day.
We'll try it again.
; )

Heading to Vote... this morning.
Sure in High Hopes, for a Change, here... in Fairfax.

Have to pick up The Truckasaurus... this afternoon, finish loading for Junk Jubilee Jingles.
We'll be setting up tomorrow afternoon, and Thursday.

{Show runs Friday thru Sunday.}

I'll be taking a LOT of Vintage Christmas....
Much, that's been in my collection for decades.
Taking a Lovely Fireplace Mantle... and Load's of 
Everything...
as usual.
; )

Thought I was going to use just The Ford...again, which would've meant a much smaller display, but... found out this morning, that The Truckasaurus  is available.
That...was Good News.
{I've GOT to get The FUSO's door repaired. 
It's been a nightmare doing these events...without it.}

Haven't had my coffee yet, something tells me...
I'd better make it a Very... Strong Brew.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

I Voted.
; )

It's Always Great Seeing Neighbors, at City Hall.
<3
Hope it is a Great Turnout!!.





No comments: