Thursday, November 30, 2023

Christmas Spirit.


Picked up a little bottle of AE Eggnog, yesterday.
: )
In my opinion... It's the Best.
; )

That little tiny bottle, has 240 calories 'per serving'.
That little tiny bottle, contains 3 Servings!!!
: )
above is about 1 1/2 servings.
; )

oh...my.
: )

Been searching for 'Christmas', this year...
Eggnog, with...a little Spiced Rum, usually does the Trick.
: )
Normally... I wait to sip on that 'Toddy', until After...
 The Tree is Up.
: )

Helper, Brandon... called this morning, wanted to know if I was Ready... to
put up 'The Tree'.
: )
Brandon, for Some... Insane Reason... actually enjoys helping me put 
'Christmas'...
Up.
: )

Brandon's Mom... doesn't put a Tree up, for Christmas... anymore.
{Too much mess, and fuss... he guesses.}
Brandon... really misses it.
; )

Putting 'Christmas'... Up, here... is messy, and... fussy.
and...
Whole Lotta Work!!
: )
but...
if...
 You're Filled With Christmas Spirit, 
it's not messy, or... fussy.
; )
It's...
MAGICAL!!
<3 <3 <3 

We rarely had a Christmas Tree...  when I was little.

A Christmas Tree... was Priority ONE, when I moved away from Home.

First Christmas Tree... was a tiny... 4 foot Tree, from Target.
{Worked there... when I was 16.}
Target used to sell fully decorated 'Display' Christmas Trees.
I  Admired a 'Special'... Little Tree, every time I worked.
<3
So Hoped... 
It would Still be there...
 when Target started marking 'Holiday'...down, close to Christmas.
<3
Had it's 'cost'... figured down to The Penny...
 with my 10% employee discount.
; )


Don't have that Little Tree, anymore.
It, somehow... got left behind, when I moved here.
: (
but...
have a few...
 of the
 Precious little Horse Ornaments, 
that I Admired So.
 Prayed... 
every day...
 would wait for me,
 in 1979, 
and
 Did.
<3 <3 <3 

Maybe... 
me, and Brandon...
 should pull 'The Tree' out, 
Light It...
and, 
Adorn 
'The Tree'...
with those few.... 
little...
 remaining
 Ornaments, 
from
Christmas...
1979, and Nothing... 
else.
; )

I'm Feelin' It!!
: )
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: