Friday, November 3, 2023

New Phone.

Took all day, mostly...
running from Store to store.
: )
{Long... Day. Grateful... to the Girl who slipped me her personal number, at The Phone Store. : )
 She Knew... I was in Need. <3 <3 <3 }
I was born in another Century.
: )
Somehow got Thrown Into This Mess.
; )
New 'Android'... is still Loading.
: )
{It has a LOT to Load.}
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

{For the record, That 'Girl'... handed me her phone number, because she was lost, and caring. 
She works Every Day... with folks who are struggling to survive. 
She told me... that the third of the month, is the Worst time to visit.
{Of course that's The Day... I {Old Faithful} chose to visit. <3}
The Third Day of the Month, is when people get 'paid'.
Paid... to somehow, survive.
If you don't believe me... or, 'The Girl'.... 
visit your nearest wireless store, on The Third Day of The Month.

Show me... the People, YOU''D Turn away. 

I know the People who follow this blog, there's Not One, Who Would Turn a Blind Eye... to The People, I met today. Not One. <3.}

{Maybe... one, or two... ; ) Bless Your Hearts. <3 ; ) } 

No comments: