Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Junk Jubilee Jingles Set Up...


We're Loading Up.... this mornin'...
then Hittin' The Road for Des Moines.
; )
Yesterday... Pal, Bill... brought some Awesome 'Christmas' from an Old...
Farm, he's been cleaning out.
Fun Stuff!!
I've been sorting through Vintage Christmas, here at Home.
Still trying to figure out the layout of the booth.
Gads.
With the vehicle switches... yesterday, it's thrown me for a Loop.
Guess it'll all come together... as we go.
{Seem to always be dancing on the edge of a razor blade. Oh...my.}
; )


Fairfax's election... went fairly well.
Two out of the three Folks I was pulling for... Made It.
: )
Hoping for Change, at City Hall.

Better get Crackin'!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for ALL.

Barb C.

{Don't know What made me think of The Blues Brothers... 'Rawhide'... tune this morning.
: )
Maybe a little too much Wine, last night. 
: )
Fairfax Elections... always seem to keep my nerves on Edge.}
{amongst... a few Other Things.}
Gads.
Gonna be a Looooooong Day.
; )
: )



No comments: