Saturday, November 11, 2023

Junk Jubilee Jingles... Day Two!! ; ) One ta Go.


Just pulled in at Home.
Long... day.
; )

Busy... Day!!
; )
{Drivin' 250 miles a day, along with 'doin'
 'The Show'...
oh my.
; )
What a Ride!! }
; )
<3

Today was Busy... Busy.
So Many... Great Folks came through JJJ.
: )

Oh... My!!
: )

These... Two, 
 made my Heart Swell...
today.
<3
: )
{WAY Too Long of a Story, for tonight. ; ) }
but, know...
They Made My Day.
; )
<3



Busy...
Busy!!
; )



The above... little Gal, stopped by the booth, we chatted for a bit...
then, she told me she was Freezing!!
: (
{It was chilly in parts of the building. She'd left Home without her coat. : ( }
Told her to grab my Fur... and wear it. 
{A Sweet little Girl, had tried to purchase it, earlier.
 YIKES!!!
I'd taken it off... and left it sitting in the booth. 'Not For Sale'. ; ) }
; )

The Above... Gal, was so Cold... she took me up on my offer.
: )
Wore it throughout her shopping, at JJJ.
; )
When she returned it... said, 
"I'm going to have to Find One of THESE... 
for Me.
; )
I was complimented all throughout the show... and, 
Kept Warm!!!"
<3 <3 <3 
; )

I've So Enjoyed This JJJ.
; )
<3
Dead Tired... but, Such a 'Good'...
 'Tired'.
: )

Last Day... tomorrow.

Come Visit!!
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers... for ALL.

Barb C.





No comments: