Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday... Sunday.


The above was my First laugh... of the day, this morning.
; )
 
Had great Intentions... for the day, but...
none of them were realized.

That's o.k.
: )
Put two weeks...Plus, work...in, last week.

The 'Events'... I've always found, don't Hit Ya... until the following week.
I call it, 'Show Lag'. 
; )

After Nashville, {Heart of Country} was The Worst 'Show Lag'... Ever.
So Many Days on The Road... So Much... 'Riding', on Heart.
So Much Investment.
It was Insane... from Start to Finish.

Everything had to be Perfect.
Perfect.
Perfect.

Gathering... for every 'Heart'... oh my.
Took Months, to Gather... The Right Stuff.
<3
Then, Load... Haul... Drive... Rush...Rush...Rush...!!!
: )
PRAY!!!
Oh...my.
: )
{We had a LOT of Fun...too. Make No Mistake!! ; ) }
Heart... was The Most Grueling Event we've ever done, by Far...
but,
The Most Rewarding... on Every Level.
<3
It was an Honor... being Included.
<3
The Kramer's were an Amazing Family.
<3

Every 'Event'... is grueling, but... rewarding.
<3

I've been meaning to write... about a Dear letter, I received a while back.
Didn't find it in a timely manner... was too busy to check the mail...
between wrapping up Marion's Estate Sale, and preparing for JJJ.

In The Mountain's of Mail... waiting, found the Most Wonderful Letter, from a Long Time...
Dear, Dear... Friend.
: )
<3
I Missed Him... at Marion's Sale!!
He, and his Beautiful... Mom, had stopped by Marion's Sale... on the last day.
It was INSANE... the last day.
People were LINED UP.... DEEP!!!
oh my.
but, 
My Dear Friend, should Know... I'd Stop...and Drop...
 Everything, Everyone...
 for a Hug... from him.
Always.
<3

: )


: )
<3

My Dear Friend... is very Private... so, I won't share much...
but, Oh My...
He's a Gem!!
We have some Fun... 'Nashville' Stories!!!
: )
Oh...Dear!!
and, So Many More, over the years.
: )
One of my Favorites... was when he prepared a LOVELY... Dinner, for us, at his Beautiful Home.
Seeing his Home, and his Incredible Collections...
'Soulfulness'... was Amazing.
: )
Remember telling John, when I got Home... what a Treat, my Friend... had Blessed me with.
: )

So Incredibly Grateful... for his Friendship.
<3
His Beautiful Handwritten Letter... was Such a Gift.
; )
{Next time... my Friend... Listen To Your Mother!!! : ) : ) : ) }

Just learned of Rosalynn Carter's passing.

What a Woman.
<3

Rosalynn Carter, in my opinion...
Represented EVERYTHING... 
The First Lady of Our Country...
Should.
<3 <3 <3 

Fairfarren...
Rosalynn.
<3
Thank You.

Love to Ya.
Prayers.... for ALL.

Barb C.




No comments: