Friday, May 5, 2023

What a Wonderful... 'Toy'!! Fun Day!!


Crazy Fun Day!!
; )

Worked on Sally, yesterday.
; )

Want to take her for a trot, Saturday.
She's set all Winter, she was sooooo Dirty!!
Needed a Bath, Big Time!!
Found, when I tried to start her...
her newer battery, was no match for the Winter.
She needed a Jump.

Oh My Gosh!!
Love, Love... Love,
Justin's Jump Pack.
: )
It's So Much Easier... than dragging out jumper cables, trying to get another vehicle close, 
and Messin' Around!
The Jump Pack made me think of Jack Nicholson's Character, in Bat Man, 
'The Joker'... when he said,
"Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys"
; )
'Snap On'.
; )


Sally started... in a Moment, after hooking up that 
'Wonderful Toy'!!
: )

Then... I pulled her down to The Rabbit Hole, where the garden hose is, and gave Sally...
 a Bubble Bath!
; )

<3
Didn't have any car soap... so used Baby Shampoo.
; )
Nothing's too good, for 'The Baby'.
: )


Just as I finished givin' Sally a Scrub, who walk's up???
GAIL!!!
<3 <3 <3 



She's back from Virginia!!!
YAY!!!! 
: ) : ) : ) 
Gail... took me to Lunch, for my upcoming Birthday, at Papa Juan's.
<3 <3 <3 
We had a Wonderful... Visit!!
; )
Folk's saw me bathing Sally, and stopped by, hoping we were OPEN.
: )


If I'm Here...
We're OPEN!!

Grateful... Gail wasn't in too much of a hurry, the Folks who popped in, had a Good Time.
<3


Was telling Gail... The Old Gal, is Old enough to Vote, and Drink...
She's a little rough, around the edges, but... so is The Driver!!
; )
We get along... Just Fine!!
; )

I've got to put fluid in her Convertible Pump, today... so her top will do it's thing.
; )
Something has happened over the Winter, her passenger side door glass won't go down, nor will her driver's side back window.
Strange.
I'll check her fuses, today.
Had an email to draft, this morning...
  colored my hair, 
while writing.
'Back...to BLACK'!! 
Hahahahaha!
Dark... Dark...
Brown.
Oh... dear.
 ; )
Something New!!
; )
That Gray.... had to go.
Not quite ready to go Gray. }
 ; ) 

Madam... Mayor, Jo Ann Beer,
 stopped by last night to pick up her signs.
<3
Fairfax... Needs Jo Ann, DESPERATELY!!!
She Won The Special Election, on Tuesday...
 but... oh my,
 She's Got Her Work Cut Out For Her!!
Told Jo Ann, I plan on attending EVERY Meeting...I can.
She's gonna need Support.
Big Time.
God Bless Her, for Taking Fairfax On!!
Wow.
Praying For Her.
<3

Meeting Pal, Steph... for a late lunch, today.
Hopefully... I'll have Everything Sally Needs, done...
by then.
: )
Hittin' The Road...
Top Down,
 Tomorrow.
; )
Don't know Where... we're Goin'.
; )
but...
Sure Lookin' Forward to It!!
; )


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: