Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Thanks So Much!!


Thanks So Much... to Everyone who attended 
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!
We Appreciate YOU!!
; )

A HUGE Thanks... to Pal, Bill... Jacey, 
{'A Beautiful Purpose' West Branch, Iowa}
Dale, Daughter, Liz... Tom, Farmer Friends, Lynn & Lea... Kevin, Emmet, and Eddie, for Bringing Such Awesomeness!!
{Bill...Jacey, and Dale... Especially... for Helping Out So Much!! LONG WEEKEND!! : ) 
Bobby, and Grandson, Justin... before The Sale. <3}

This Sale... was the Strangest... Sale, we've ever had here.
I think the weather was Too Good!!
{Never thought I'd Ever be saying That!! }
Usually... we have rain, on at least one day... 
No Rain.
; )
Beautiful Weather!!
The sale was slower... than usual.
Between the weather... and the looming government shut down.... {Good Grief!!}
this sale was different.

Don't get me wrong... we had People!! Great People!!
Fun Folks, who So Enjoyed Shopping, and being here.
<3 <3 <3 
Had So Many... Wonderful Conversations, and Laughs!!
: )
Many 'First Time'...People, who loved The Rabbit Hole.
<3
I...never had a chance to touch it, ran out of time, before the sale.

We grilled out, yesterday...during the sale.
Oh my.
Everyone brought food, and we all ate too much!!
; )
Steph, {'Frond Design Studios' Fairfax, Iowa}
 and Patti, {'Fern Hill' South Amana, Iowa}
joined all of us... {Bud, Too!! }
We all lived on Junk Food, over the entire sale.
We... felt like Slugs, last night.
Hahahahaha!

Friends, Bud...and Renate, came over a few night's ago.
{'Renate's Antique Gallery' Amana, Iowa.}
They stayed 'til late... we had such a nice time, sippin' wine... in The Gazebo.
<3
Felt like 'Old Times'.

We've had some Very Fun... Evenings, here... over the years.
<3

Last night... after the sale was over, I cracked open the bottle of Bloody Mary Mix, Pal, Allyson brought me, when she stopped to shop.
: )


Good Stuff!!
; )

Told everyone... not to hurry about packing up.
I'll be working on mine...all week.
Taking it slow.
Seems... when Helper Brandon, and me... rush to get things put away, things get buried, and I can't find anything.
The Rabbit Hole is Long overdue for a re-set.
It was so uplifting... when Folk's complimented The Rabbit Hole, even...in the state it's in... now.
It is... kind of a magical place.
: )
'Soulful'.
<3
It needs me, for sure.
I...need 'It'...too.
<3


Pal, Kevin... stopped by, as I was writing...today, to pick up his two pieces.
Kevin was happy with what he sold.
: )
Kevin gets so angry with me, because I won't accept anything for a space here, at the sale.
I've never charged anyone.
These Folks... who bring things, are all so Wonderful.
They work so hard... and keep their prices low.
They All Help me, Often.
and...
Their Gnarliness... helps mine, sell...too.
<3

Kevin said... I KNEW...you wouldn't accept anything for selling my stuff, so... I brought you something, that is So You, I want to give you, in appreciation.



<3 <3 <3 
Oh My... YES!!
<3
Kevin said... 'Jesus'.. came from a Church, in State Center, Iowa... Years Ago.
He's over a hundred years old.... and, so 'Soulful'.
: )

Kevin said... "He's kinda ruff around the edges, but... I knew, that wouldn't bother you."
<3
{Told Kevin... "Aren't We All??? : ) "
 {Looks... 'perfect'...to me. }
I'm Very Blessed, by some Amazing... Caring, Friends.
Very.



Ran across the poem, above... last night.
Truer word's were never written.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: