Sunday, May 21, 2023

'Criteria'... when it comes to Old... Old, Soulful Cupboards.


Oh my... Still Stuck in The Gazebo.
; )
It was Full of Leaves, and much, much... more.
oh my.
; )

The Old... Cupboard, above... has lived here, for decades.
: )
He's a Work Horse.
<3
He was pretty forlorn back then... when I dragged him Home.
 {to most}
: )

He was Loaded Full... last week.... took everything out, washed it all... and, The Work Horse.
: )


Started re-setting him... today.
Not my usual re-set. 
No time.
: (
As I swept, 'raked'.... The Gazebo, 
{been closed for far too long.}
had to smile.
: )
I thought of a Girl... who called me long, long... ago, wanting to sell an Old Cupboard.
She told me, she'd visited with a Friend, from Southern Iowa... who buys old cupboard's, and restores them...
{He was an Amazing... Antique Restoration Expert. 'Artist'. ; ) }
He, referred the Girl... to me, concerning her cupboard.
: )
She told me... he said, "Call Barb Conner... her only criteria concerning 'Old Cupboard's'...
is, 
"Do They Stand?"

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
<3
I thought about it for a minute... when she shared that 'comment', with me.

"Hey!!!!! ????"

I...was kinda, a little... insulted.
then...
 thought... another minute.
: )
My Friend... was wrong.
 Way...
Wrong!!!
; )

Told the Girl...
"If It's The 'Right' Cupboard, 'Soulful'... 'As Found'... 'Farm Fresh'...
 : ) 
Who gives a shit if it 'Stands'??
: ) : ) : ) 
That's what Shims, and Block's of Wood are For. : ) "
<3
{This post will make sense, a little later. : ) 
'The 'Key' Cupboard'...
; )
Me.... and Janice.... 
understand.
 oh my.
<3
You'll see. : ) }


I So Miss Peg, for so many reasons... but, she always carried a 'Cattle Prod'... 
in Peg's Way....
at 'Sale Time'.
<3
: )
I... tend to get lost... in the 'Soulfulness'.
<3
I.. kinda 'melt' into it.
<3
I could sit... and go through this Old Soulfulness... forever.
Peg, on the other hand... : )
She Cracked The Whip.
<3 <3 <3 
Git'er Done!!! 
; )
<3
Peg...
She Whipped through The Gazebo, in No Time. 
<3 <3 <3 
: )


<3


<3


<3


Ran across this old wrench, today...in The Gazebo.
: )
It was buried.
I knew if it was inside The Gazebo... there must be something 'Important' about it.
Gave it a bath... too.
; )
Thought of Farmer Friends, Lynn...and Lea.
; )
then, thought...
They probably have a Bunch of These... Vintage... 'Deere' Tools.
May... have shown it to them.. before.
but...
have to run it past them... before it goes on The Memorial Day Weekend Sale.
<3
'Family'.
; )

What a Slow Go.
: )
Love... this Old 'Sh!t'.
; )
<3
'Soulfulness'
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: