Thursday, May 11, 2023

Unloaded... at Gold Rush!! The Market Opens Friday Morning at 8!!

Oh my... 😉 What a Day!! 
Have to post from my Android, forgot my laptop. 😉
This Day, has been 'memorable'. 
😉
Hahahaha!
Peanut is visiting with Daughter, Liz. 
That, was an interesting endeavor. 
😉
Got the Truck, and Trailer... nearly unloaded this afternoon. 
{ Getting loaded, and out of Fairfax... was, an 'Endeavor'..... as well. 😉
It's....
'Show Time'. 😁}

Didn't think I could get in to unload, until 4. Which was when I pulled in.
Seems the unloading time was moved up to 3. 
Hmmmm. 
😉
Oh well. 
😁
Got'er done. 
They run us out at 8 p.m.
{ I'd sure like to work all night. Truly.😉}
Got 'The Bones' set. 
I'll be 'Setting', and unpacking... all day, Friday. 
😉
Heck, in my mind... The Booth won't be 'Finished', until about Noon, Sunday!!
Hahahaha! 
{ Never is.}
😉

The Ford, Truckasaurus.... 
😁
He is Such a Pleasure to Drive. ❤️
When passing a semi, on a two lane... I feel like Captain Picard, on Star Trek The Next Generation.
😉
"Make it so."
The Truckasaurus, Makes It So!!!
❤️
Right Quick. 
Right Now!!!!
😉

The FUSO, is Amazing, too. ❤️
Except, uhhhh... We don't pass semi's, They... Pass us. ❤️
Often, I feel like jumping out of the FUSO, when going up a steep hill, and giving him a Shove!!
😉
Help him along, a little. 😁
The FUSO has 4 cylinder Mitsubishi engine, that runs like a Fine Sewing Machine. ❤️❤️❤️

The Truckasaurus, is Tuned Up, Tricked Up .... Crank's Out More Horse's, than The Civil War General's... { On Both Sides} could ever begin to imagine All of Thier Horses could be capable of. 
Yeah.... Boy. 
😉
{ Like 'It'. }

Love This Truck!! ❤️

Come Visit 'Simply Iowa', along with All of The Great Vendors, at Gold Rush!!
❤️
and, Meet... The Truckasaurus. ❤️
I'm afraid, this might be His last run. 
💔💔💔

Love to Ya. 
Prayers for All, 
Barb C.

No comments: