Friday, May 26, 2023

Memorial Day Weekend Sale... Day One, was GREAT!! {on so many levels} Sale Run's Through Monday, May... 29. 8 a.m. 'til Dusk, Daily!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!!

My little, overworked.... Android Phone, is doubling for 'Music', Down The Rabbit Hole.
{Which is Imperative, there. ; ) }
Couldn't capture many images.
There were so Many.... Wonderful Stories...
'People'...
who found their way... here, today... oh my.
<3
I'll be writing about the Folk's... soon, who Found, The Beautiful Iron Cross.
<3
It's waited for Their Perfect Hands.
; )
<3
{These 'Old Souls'.... Always Do.
Always.}
<3

<3

<3


We all are unloading... unpacking...
So Much!!
Will be, Every Day!!
<3
Had So Many... Amazing Folks through, today.
<3
So Many Stories!!
<3
<3

Was up at the Crack of Dawn... this morning.
So Much... yet, to get done, before 8 a.m.
Hauled trash to the dumpster... first thing.
my... poor dolly, said...
 "Enough".
: )
Looked at it, after it collapsed... with the contents it was carrying, strewn...
and thought... 
my body... kinda feel's the same way, this mornin'.
: )
I...Get It.
; )
Long Days... at 'Sale Time'.
; )

One Down.
Three....
To Go!!
: )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

Miss. Peanut, and me... rested under John's Old Oak, this evening... after we shut 'Day One'... down.
: )
Good Day.
<3

No comments: