Sunday, May 14, 2023

Gold Rush Day 2. Open Sunday 8-2!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Had a Great Day 2, on Many Levels!!
The above Darling Girl, took home My Favorite Gold Rush Treasure. 
❤️
They Always... Find The Hand's They are Intended to find.
❤️
Had so many Darling Children...
come through Gold Rush, yesterday. 
❤️
The above, may have paid me the biggest compliment, ever. 
As I was working away, overheard them tell their Mom, she could go on...
They'd like to just stay here, in my booth. 
❤️❤️❤️
Priceless. 
Had several Children, throughout the day, take a seat on the old metal Garden Chairs, and want to stay. 
❤️
Told them All... I'd Sure Be Happy to Keep Them!!
😘
Their Folk's wouldn't let that happen!!
😉

So Many Wonderful People, came through!!
Big John, paid me a visit. 
😉
I'll have pictures of him tomorrow.
Colleen took them.
My phone is tied up playing music, so... I don't get as many pictures, as I used to. 
🙁

As things went away, kept busy resetting, also brought in a Sweet bunch of Treasure's, first thing... yesterday morning, so... had to do some major fluffing. 
😉
My 'Other'...
Favorite Treasure, also... 
found it's way, to where It's supposed to. 
❤️
Tammy, from 
'Scattered Seed Samplers', 
was as mesmerized by the little Box, as I was. 
❤️

The above Folks, took the Iron Lantern home with them. 
❤️
Such a Darling
Family!!

Getting close to closing, yesterday...
shortly after I was sharing a little delicious Pineapple Wine, I'd found at a local Store, with Friends...
Kallye, above, stopped by. She was hunting for big Iron Cauldrons, to use as planters. 
I didn't have any, this show...
but eyed her Funnel Cake!!
😁
Asked her for a Bite!! 
It looked So Good!!
She wound up Giving me The Rest!! 
❤️❤️❤️
Told me that she'd had Enough!!
I, was More than Happy to take it off of her hands. 
😉
These Sweet Guys, Love Romantic
Staffordshire Too!!
It's So... Incredibly Beautiful!!
❤️
Dates from the mid 1800's. 
They're decorating with it.
It's Artwork!! 
😉


Then...
at the very end of the day, 
Angels stopped by. 
❤️

Amelia, and Julia. 
❤️
We got to talking, and... I don't know, so many Gold Rush 'Memories'...
Came Raining Down. 
I'd never met These Angels, before...
but, we sure Clicked.
❤️
It's been happening all weekend. 
Pretty melancholy, at times. 
A little 'too much', for a little 'too long', I suppose. 
Amelia asked me if she could give me something.
She put a Beautiful
Bracelet...on my wrist. 
❤️❤️❤️
I couldn't believe it. 
❤️
Those Girls... Are Angels, I believe.
Told 'em So!!
❤️
I'll Treasure that Beautiful Bracelet, Always. 
❤️

Over the decades, I've met Several Angels, at Gold Rush.
❤️
Rita, has been through, every day, bearing Gifts.
She's Such an Amazing Woman.
Angel.
I'll get an image of her, today.
❤️
Janet, and The Girls, came through on Friday.
❤️
What a Blessing it was to See Them All!! 
❤️
Almost... Like The Old Days.
😉
Linda J., 😉 So Great to See Her!!

Lori, too. 
She sets up in another building here. 
Always Love her Treasures, well, Love...
Lori, period.
❤️

So many Folks, stopped by, and visited.
Told me about the things they'd taken home from the booth, over the decades... that they Love to this day.
Tell me they think of me, every time they look at them. 
That's Such an Honor!!
😘

I'll have a long story, some time tomorrow. 
This Gold Rush, has been So Incredibly Wonderful, and...
So Incredibly 
Difficult.
Rollercoaster. 
😉

Thank God... for my Wonderful Graham North Neighbors. 
I've been a handful of Mush, this time.
😉
They always put up with my sorry ass. 
❤️

Miss my old Neighbors, Bruce, and Nancy... So Much.
We had such Fun, especially when Peg was with. 
❤️
Can't talk about old times, this early. 
I'll be in a big old puddle all day.
😉

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All. 

Barb C. 

No comments: