Thursday, May 4, 2023

Beautiful May Morning!!! Here We Go!!


The Sun is Shining!!
: )

Grass is Growing So Fast!!
WOW!!
With so little rain, it's surprising.


On my second cup of Coffee...
was up Late.
Very.

Yesterday...was quite a tangled Mess... of a Day.
Jumped in Jethro, and hit the road, yesterday, late afternoon.
Drove...and Drove... and Drove, for Hours.
; )

So Much... to ponder.
; )
or...
not.
; )

Sometimes, I have to simply escape the Madness.
Turned my phone off... 
and
Drove.

Oh my.
Looked at texts, and e-mail... about midnight.
That... was a Mistake.
: )
oh my.
; )
Turned the phone back off, me, and Miss. Peanut, went on to bed.

Customers, IDOT, Horse Business... Gold Rush... Fairfax.
oh my.

Justin 'J'... unbeknownst to me, dragged up my old Saddles from the Barn, yesterday.
The ones Dad bought me, when I was 5, and 10.
oh...my.
Hadn't seen them in decades.
Touched them.
I... cleaned them both up.
: )
Oh...Boy.
I rarely rode with a saddle, at Shows, mostly.
Preferred riding bareback.
but...
wow, they sure brought back Memories.
Load's... of Memories.
; )
<3 

So Glad... Justin got The Truckasaurus Fixed... yesterday.
; )
  Had no idea how I was going to get a Load...to Gold Rush, next week.
Thought... I might have to drive The Ford... just Shop, fill the booth with whatever I gathered there, and on the way.}

Justin sent a text, telling me to buy The Stallion, last night.
: )
I...thought about it.
The Stallion... is 'my' type of Horse.
<3
This isn't about what I... want.
It's about what The Boy's, and Kids... can ride, and have Fun... with.
<3
If... I could have a Horse, Here... oh yes, that Stallion would've already been Home.
; )

He might get a little 'Crazy' at times... according to the Amish,
 : ) : ) : ) 
'Blows Up'...
now, and then...
; )
that's....
 alright.
; )
He'd be Right at Home... Here!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

Turned my phone back on, this morning.
Hahahaha.
Can't Wait...to See What This Day Brings!!
; )
oh...my.

I believe it may become a ritual....
Shutting the phone off, at 5.
; )
That's what John used to do.
He wouldn't talk to Anyone...on the phone, after he was done working for the day.
'Self Preservation'...
I, guess.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

Read the above this morning on one of my favorite FB pages.
Rantings of a Beautiful Mind.

All I can say is...
"Indeed."
: )

No comments: