Sunday, May 21, 2023

" Meatloaf"


Oh... my.
Was up...and Rollin' surprisingly early, this mornin'.
It's a BEAUTIFIL Morning...
in
Iowa.
<3

Checked my phone... about the time Helper, Brandon... was to arrive, this morning.
Noticed I'd missed a call from him, yesterday.
{Had... Zero Phone Service, yesterday... while visiting Janice, in Minnesota. I figured that would be the case. 'God's Country'... <3 }
Called him back... seems one of his Pal's is in a very tight spot.
Brandon has to help him today, possibly all week.
I get it.
; )

so...
I'd better have some muscles pull through for me, today... and, all week.
Oh my.
; )

Brandon...is such a Good Helper.
He'll be missed.

Yesterday... Janice made the comment, as we were loading an old Cupboard...
"How do you keep doing 'this'?"
: )
my....reply, 
"Slowly."
Hahahahaha!!!
Janice and I...were both in Rare Form, yesterday.
; )
She just finished up a Huge Sale.
and... 
I'm just diggin' in to one.
We decided... that, uh...
We're Both CRAZY!!
: )
{but... remember, All The Best People Are!! ; ) }

Got a bunch done this morning.
Laundry... had piled up.
All of my Favorite Jean's were in the wash.
Got all of that caught up.
; )
Found a 10.00 bill in the washer, while unloading it.
: )
Love It... When That Happens!!
It's Like Winning The Lottery!!
Hahahahaha!!!

While eating breakfast this morning... sippin' my coffee, 
read the below... that 'Rantings of a Beautiful Mind' had posted on FB.
: )
It Struck me So Funny...
I Spit Coffee Across The Old Harvest Table... {Only me, Harold...and Ed, could Love.}
; )


Seems when I get a little weary... the Strangest Things will Hit my Funny Bone, HARD!!
{I'm still chuckling. : ) }
oh...my.
; )

Ran to Casey's... this morning.
Out of Stogies.
Everything was closed... last night, on the way Home.
Took Justin's Truckasaurus.
: )
Yesterday.... Son, Justin told me... the insurance company is going to total it, because of the hail damage.
: (
Boo!!!!!
: (
Figure... I better Roll a little Coal, with it... while I can.
; )

Well...
 better make a 
Move.
; )
Shift... 
'Grab'... a few Gears.
{Down Shift... Down Shift.}
Make a 'Plan'.
; )
Much... to get Done, before Friday Morning!!
That Memorial Day Weekend Sale, will be here in a moment.
{May 26-29!! 
8 a.m. 'til Dusk...
Daily!!
101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa!!}

I'll have a few images, this evening.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: