Friday, May 19, 2023

Too Perfect.


Found my Junk Jubilee Coffee Mug, while working in The Gazebo, today.
: )
" Hands off of My Junk!"
: ) 
<3
I've been lookin' for it... for a Long Time!!
: )
During Sale Times, I walk around with my coffee... get busy, set it down...
and, It's Lost Forever!!
; )
{well... until the next Sale. ; ) }


Spent most of this day... washing Old... Dishes.
<3



When I found the above... 
well, it was all I could do... to not sneak it inside The House.
<3
It dates from the mid 1800's.
<3
It's been long ago broken, and... long ago... repaired.
<3
It's So Incredibly Soulful.
<3
{There Once... was a Time, we mended Beautiful... Useful, things... that were broken.
 Long, long... ago,
before....
 a plastic... 
'Throw Away Society' existed.}
; )


Some.. called it, 
"Paradise"
; )

Ya can't make this stuff up.
; )
Too... Perfect.
<3

There's some things coming down.... around Fairfax, I've just learned about this evening.
Made me think of the above Tune.
'The Boxer'.
I, think of that Tune, often.
; )

Won't be able to post, tomorrow, unless...I have the energy, late...late.
I'll be on The Road, most of the day.
Gonna start The Day Off, wishing Grandson, Jack... a Happy, Happy...
6th. Birthday!!
: )
{How did 'That' Happen?}
Then... heading North, to Gather a Load, for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
and,
  Visit... a Sweet Friend.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{If that... Old, Old... Beautiful Plate,
 doesn't sell... I'll buy it. 
; )
It has a 'Home'...
Here.
 : ) 
I can only imagine, how Beautifully... It Would 'Serve'. }
<3

No comments: