Sunday, February 5, 2023

Unbelievable Day... Properly...sayin' Good-Bye, to Nashville.


There's no way... I can put all of today, into a post tonight.
No way.
Still have to write about Yesterday.
We're pulling out of Nashville, in the morning.

There have been so Many... Long Reaching Parallels, that have spanned my entire life, concerning Nashville, that...were Just brought to light, today... oh my.
Ya can't make this stuff up.
oh my.

Decided Allyson, and I would crack a bottle of Wine, tonight...
that came from a Very... Famous Mansion, 'Belle Meade'.
We took the Tour... this morning.
; )
that's... 
when things started clicking.
What... an Incredible day.



I...said my 'Good Bye's'... to The Opryland Hotel, tonight.


Another...
long, long...
story.


Magdy, the above Server... 
: )
is one of my Favorites.
He began working at The Opryland Cascades, {my 'Happy Place' } the same year I started doing Heart.
23 years ago.
<3

I'll write about all of the insanity... when I get Home.
Way... Too Much, to process.

Made up my mind, before I came back... to Nashville with Allyson,
 this...
would be my final good bye.
When I last pulled away from it, 9 year's ago... about, now...
had no idea, what was coming at us, but... somehow...had a horrible...
Gut Feeling.
: (

I'll explain it all... somehow, when I get Home.

Very... difficult.
Twilight Zone-ish.
oh my.

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: