Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Bag's are Packed... Headin' South in the Mornin'.


It's been a Whirlwind of a Day.
Still in 'Show Lag' from Anamosa. 
; )
Anamosa was a Long, Hard...Ride, this year.
Great... but, quite a ride.
; )
<3

Pal, Allyson... invited me to go with her to Nashville, several months ago, to see the Antiques & Garden Show of Nashville, this weekend.

I've always wanted to see it.
All of the years we set up at The Opryland Hotel, for Heart of Country, when The Garden Show, happened to land on 'Heart', we could never slip away to see The Garden Show.
Way, Way...too busy, {and...exhausted} or...it fell on the wrong weekend, either just before, or just after...Heart.
Had...to get Home, and... couldn't stay another week.

I'm sure it's going to be Stunning.
<3
My Sweet...little Friend, Scarlett Scales, will be set up there.
Can't Wait...to see her.
<3

It's gonna be a little bittersweet, I'm sure.
maybe...
a lot.

Heart of Country, is no more.
We did the last 'Heart', in 2014.
 At the time...we didn't know it would be the 'last'.
That last 'Heart', tripped a lever.
Nothing...would be the same, ever, ever...again.
Somehow, somehow...
 I kinda knew that, at the time. It was  kinda... eerie.

  but... 
had
 No Idea...
 to what
 Extent.
None.
Sure wish...
I didn't know now, what...I didn't know, then.

Told Allyson, I want to visit our 'Happy Place'... 
The Opryland Hotel.
 The
 'Cascades'...
one more time,
 to formally... 
say our
 'Goodbyes'.
We've never had the chance, over the last 9 years.
It's been like The Twilight Zone, since that last Preview Party, at Heart.
oh...my.

The Kid's are holding down The Fort, at Home.
Grateful.
<3

Grateful...Allyson invited me.
<3

I'll be posting daily.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: