Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Turn the Page.


I've been trying to write about 'Nashville', it's gonna be quite...a story.

Heart of Country... in Nashville, at The Opryland, was quite a 'Story'...over the years, for this...
simply...
'Iowa Girl'.

It was the most... grueling event, I've ever had to deal with.
: )
Loved...Every Painful Moment.
<3
I've been scrolling back over the years, many...of my posts, here...on Blogger.
Oh...my.
What a Ride.

This...little blog, is truly... my Diary.
Brings me to tears... reading through it.
oh my.

I've never looked back, like I have...today, trying to find images...of 'Nashville'.
'Heart'.

Thought... I could whip a post together, rather... quickly, concerning all of this.
I, can't.

The 'Heart'...
'Nashville', story...
is more like a Novel.

I'm workin' on it.
It's a difficult journey.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{When Allyson, and I... pulled in, from Nashville, yesterday afternoon, it felt so good to be Home. 
<3
then...
I looked around.

'This'...isn't 'Home'...anymore.
Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, and IDOT {Iowa Department of Transportation } and Their Attorneys representing 'Them', that... 'we', all pay for...have made it very Clear.
'Home'...
isn't
'Home'.

Bless their hearts. 
When 'Josey Wales'...gives me the Green Light... I'll be posting the Letter, from Iowa's Attorney General, to us.  ; ) I.. believe... you'll find it 'interesting'. I...sure did. }



No comments: