Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The 'Stuff' that 'Hold's a Flame'.... oh...my.


Pal, Gail... popped in yesterday, and treated me to Lunch... Amazing Valentine's Chocolate...
Wonderful Conversation, and... her Amazing Friendship.
So Blessed.
<3

Having Gail... stop by, eased what I was dreading to step into...later in the evening.
Gail... knows, much... about the nightmare of 'Fairfax/IDOT'.
She's read some of the documents.
Gail... has known me, for nearly 3 decades.
She sees the 'picture'.
She's very wise. 
I... value her, and her wisdom.
<3

The Fairfax city council meeting, was as expected.
: (
It makes me physically sick, to attend those meetings.
I, have no choice.
I questioned them... 
their responses, were very interesting.
: (
I recorded my portion, others... recorded the entire meeting.
Until... Fairfax has their own cameras, and are transparent, we have no choice.

I can't share my video, at this point, hopefully will be able to, down the road.

The meeting ran very late.
Didn't get Home... until after 10 p.m.
Sat down... poured myself a toddy, and enjoyed that Amazing Chocolate, Gail brought, for a late Supper.
Trying to decompress... after those meetings, at least for me, requires something strong enough to Hold...a Flame.
: (
{When I can share the video, I believe you'll understand.}

Visited with a Neighbor, today... who also attended the meeting, last night.
He, and his Wife, feel the same way.
: (

God must have a Plan.
Told my Neighbor, how things would be so different, now... had they all simply been transparent, and kept their recorded agreement, I'd happily be basking in The Rabbit Hole.

Maybe...
that's why things are happening, the way they are, and have.
I, wouldn't be involved in any of this, if they had simply done what they should've.
That's wrong, too.
We should take part in our communities. 
Pay attention, even when we aren't the ones being hurt.
When we don't...stay tuned in... 'This'... is what happens.
: (
Foolishly 'trusting', those we elect, or... government people, whom are paid...
to look out for us, will do as we entrust them to, well... in my case, it seems, is just that.
'Foolish'.

It's like the Frog... basking in the Stew Pot.
At first... the water is Wonderful.
It get's a little warmer, still...
Fine.
then...
 all of a sudden, the water is Boiling.
The poor...little Frog, is Cooked.
: (


Pal, Bill...and I, have a meeting this late afternoon, concerning a potential living estate sale.
Sound's like a big snow storm, will be rolling in, tomorrow.
That'll give me a chance to get some things done inside.
; )
Always something...to get done, around here.
; )
I'm fixin'...a Big Kettle of Vegetable Soup, get back on track...after the Pizza/Chocolate...
BLAST to my system!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{The 'stuff' that 'Hold's a Flame'... can be rather Shocking to The System, as well. ; )}
Gotta figure out a Better Way, of Dealing with The Stress!!
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.









No comments: