Friday, February 3, 2023

The Garden Show of Nashville.


We had a Lovely Time... at The Garden Show.
It was So Beautiful!!


Getting there, and parking.... was Interesting.
; )
Nashville... is a Busy, Busy... Busy...
Crowded Place.
Oh My!!
: )

We arrived, about an hour after the Garden Show opened... and, it seemed busy, but...not crazy.
then...
The Dam Broke!!
Holy Smokes!!

I'd just found my Pal...Scarlett's Beautiful Booth, and...visited with her, and Ellis!!
<3
They were behind the booth, it was Ellis's feeding time.
<3
: )
It was So Wonderful... seeing Scarlett, her Husband, Louie, and meeting Ellis, for the first time.
He's PRECIOUS!!
<3


Scarlett, and Ellis.
<3
Met Scarlett, many years ago... at Heart of Country.
We became Fast Friends.
<3
Scarlett, and her Dad... Barry, were set up there.
Watching them work together... reminded me so much, of Dad...and me.
<3
: )

We've stayed in contact over the years... I Absolutely Adore Scarlett.
<3
{Her Husband, Louie, is a Gem... <3 
They make Darling Children together... Too!! <3 }

As I was leaving Scarlett's Booth, it was getting CRAZY...Busy.
I was taking images, it was getting Hot.... with so many Folks...
so, found my way to the Show's Bar.
; )
Above, is Brandi.
: )
She asked me what I'd like...
I, thought about it for a moment...
said...
"Something Cold... and Strong. ; ) "
Brandi said...
"How about a Long Island Iced Tea?"
: )
Perfect.
; )

Sat down on a bench... waiting for Allyson, with a Lovely Gentleman from Kentucky.
: )
He, and his Wife were having a Great Time, at The Garden Show.
His Wife... was shopping with a Designer Friend, so we sat there... talking about our Beloved Hounds, and Horses...until Allyson was ready to roll.
: )



Was Blown Away... by So Many...Wonderful Pieces.
There was an Amazing... Horse Weathervane, that Caught my Eye.
: )
It...was tagged at $50,000. 
Worth it, I'm sure... but, not in my price range.
There are some Incredibly Rare... Pieces, at The Garden Show.
Reminded me Much... of Heart of Country.
<3


Scarlett Scales' Booth.
<3
: )
<3 <3 <3 
Scarlett's Store is in Franklin, TN.
Allyson, and I... are headed there, tomorrow.
LOVE FRANKLIN!!!
; )
There's an Insane Restaurant/Bar... we stumbled across, last year...
We Can't Wait... to Re-Visit.
: )
LOVE...those MUSHROOMS!!
Old...Old...Old, from Europe!
They were used to keep small buildings up, off of the ground.
INSANE!!
<3
Finnegan Gallery, from Chicago, had them in their booth.
There were MANY Things... in that Booth, I sure would've Loved to Bring Back to Iowa.
: )
<3


I didn't buy much... at The Garden Show.
The Darling....little Rabbit's all came from Scarlett.
<3
Picked up the Heirloom Seeds, for Daughter, Liz.
<3
She's Quite a Gardener.
<3
Found the AMAZING... Old...Old...Old...
 Pewter Vessel, at Gaslamp Antiques, in Nashville.
It...was my FIND... of The Day.
{It's an 'Irish' thing. ; ) }

Allyson, and I visited several Fun Places... but, the Traffic, kinda stressed us both out, a bit.
oh my.
: )
Guess... we aren't cut out to be Big City Folk.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.



No comments: