Sunday, February 19, 2023

Gonna be a Long.... Day.


Thought I'd better check the mail... before leaving for Daytona, this morning.
Was Happy, and Sad... at the same time.
Received a Lovely Valentine from Friends, Bud...and Renate.
<3
<3
They are So...Incredibly Thoughtful.
: )

also found a Beautiful Card, from my Friend, Marion's Daughter...
Anne.
Sad news.
Met Marion through The Rabbit Hole, long, long...ago.
Anne, often joined her, when Marion visited.
Went to visit Marion... in December, when Anne called...to let me know Marion's health was failing.
I'll always treasure that last visit.
Meeting all of Marion's Family, and seeing how Much they Loved, and adored her... was heartwarming.
 
Marion...was Such a Joy.
She was a True Artist.
Always had a Smile on her face, it tickled me... watching her 'Gears Turning'...while visiting The Rabbit Hole.
Marion... always had a 'Project'...going.
She'll be deeply missed.


Thought we'd be on the road, by now....
Steph is running a little behind.
She just texted me, said... we won't be heading out...until Noon, maybe, 2.
{Happens, often... when trying to break loose for an Event.}

I've been up, mostly... since 2 a.m.
It's difficult to sleep, when taking on an adventure.
Don't want to forget anything.
We need to hit Nashville, today. {Tonight/ early tomorrow morning.}
The Show... opens, in Daytona... with...or without her.
I'm just The Driver... so, I'm not twistin'.
I'm sure... she is.
: (
We'll get there.
No... Worries.
; )

As I was sippin' my coffee this morning, noticed the double reflection on the wall.
I've never seen that, before.
: )
So... Cool!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Fairfarren... Marion. <3 }



No comments: