Monday, February 13, 2023

Thanks... to Everyone who Popped In, over The Weekend.


Had repeat customers... pop in on Sunday.
<3
They went home... and thought about a few things, then... came back.
; )

Everyone... was so excited to take 'Treasures'... Home, with 'em.
: )
<3

When I picked up the below... Church Piece, yesterday...
The Sweet Family, who had it... were Priceless.
They have a Bunch of Kiddos!!
: )
From Toddlers, to Teens.
<3
Oh My!!!
They had Adorable Pups...Too!
Happy, Happy...Energetic, Home!!
<3

The piece..is newer than what I usually bring home.
Maybe... 30 years old.
but...
It's Beautiful.
So...Soulful.
<3
Perfect...to display Candelabras...and, Rosaries.
Religious Statuary, Worn Velvet... pieces.
: )
It'll be a Beautiful... Soulful... Workhorse.
<3



Today... marks 36 years, since Dad suddenly passed away.
Received a lovely text, from my Pal, Jan... yesterday, thanking me for giving her... the Chest/Bride's Box... back, that used to be hers....I'd bought long ago.
<3
She gave me some wonderful compliments.
Coming from her, they... were much appreciated.
: )
She's a True... Artist, I love... and admire her, so.
Jan's been very, very... kind to me over the years.

Jan said... in so many words, that I seem to find Beauty... in things, that many so often overlook.
: )
That's my 'Dad'... in me.
<3
He...showed me, how to find the 'Beauty' in not just 'things'... but, People...too, by his example.
<3
Dad, and I... didn't have near enough time together.
I'd say that... tho, if... he would've passed away today.
There's not a day... that goes by, that I don't think of Dad.
{I think of him... many times a day. ; )}
What a Character.
<3
: )
God Sure Blessed me, with a Wonderful, 'Best'... Dad, I could've Ever hoped for.
just... not enough 
'time'.


Posted the below... a few years ago.
It's a Fact.
<3


So Blessed.
Incredibly. 
<3

It's such a long story. 
a, very... very, sad...one, as well.
I'm meltin'... today.



Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All. 

Barb C.

{I'm posting Dad's Favorite Song, above.
He loved the Song, and The Movie, 
'Dr. Zhivago'.
Asked the Pianist to play 'Lara's Theme', over and over... at Dad's Funeral. 
She asked if there were any other songs we would like to have her play.
Told her... "no. Play that one, 
over...and...over, and over." }
my ' Wink'... for today. 
❤️
Miss. Peanut, shredded some paper, as I was cleaning it all up...
Oh my. 
😉
Priceless. 
❤️

No comments: