Sunday, February 26, 2023

Never Say... "Never".

Met The Some of The Best Folk's...
in Daytona!!
😉
Marsh, Janet...and Barb, along with Several Others, were Priceless!!
❤️
Janet... and Mary, who, I wrote about the other day, are Both 'Holy Rollers'!!
Janet is a Harley Rider, and dresses in Costume, 'Nuns Habit', together...with Mary, and another Pal!!
Oh My!!
Love Those Girls!!
Barb...is also a long time Horse Woman.
❤️
We had some great visits on my Smoke Breaks.
😉
There were many Amazing Quilts, and Causes...
at the Show.
❤️

This one especially touched my Heart.
❤️
Thanks So Much to The Beautiful Volunteers!!
❤️
Steph, and some of her Pals!!
Susan, standing next to Steph, is a retired 'divorce attorney'.
Oh My Gosh...
She...had me Rollin'!!!
One of Steph's Best Customers!!
😉
😘
I call her...
'The Comeback Kid'!!
😁
Steph has some Awesome Customer's, who Adore Stephanie, and her Beautiful Art.
❤️

Last night, looking at The Beach, from our room.
I'd posted images, last night...
but couldn't finish.
Having to do so, on my phone... tonight.
Long...night, and day.

We were loaded out by 7, last night...but, after supper, and a Margarita... collapsed in bed with the remote, in one hand... and phone...in the other.
Steph said she had to pry the remote out of my hand to turn the TV off.
🙄
Oh my. 

We were beyond beat.
We worked long hours, but Stephanie made sure we ate Well.
❤️

We pulled out of Daytona...late morning, made it a little past Chattanooga, TN., before we stopped for the night, around 8:30.

Steph's back is still driving her crazy, but not as bad, at this point, as it was coming to Daytona.
Sadly, now she's struggling with severe stomach issues. 
Can't Imagine Why???
Oh my.

This...has been such a grueling... stressful, painful...trip for her. 
Sure hoping we can get Home, by this time tomorrow. 
🙏

It was a Great Show, filled with many Wonderful Folks, and Blessings, but a rough time for Stephanie. 

Made the mistake of going through Atlanta, on the way Home.
Swore after going through there last year, with Allyson, Never Again.
Steph, and I figured, with it being Sunday, we might be able to slide through... and save about an hour, rather than going back through Birmingham. 
Wrong. 

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: