Friday, February 17, 2023

Oh.... dear.


: )

Sometimes... the Best Thing One Can Say... is,
"Bless Your Heart."
: )

Abe Lincoln... I believe, was the one who said...
"Better to remain silent...and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

: )

It's been an Insane day.
Gettin' ready to head to Daytona.
Pal, Steph... is doing a Trade Show, there.
She asked me to drive her Truck, and trailer...there.
; )
Steph...is Truly... like a Sister, to me.
<3
She's helped me, so many times.
<3

Been gettin' everything in order, for when the Kid's stay here, and hold down The Fort...they won't be in need of anything.
<3
Trying to get everything in order, has been quite a journey.
; )

At my last stop... this evening...
ran into a neighbor.
: )
As we were standing in line, to pay...
he brought up the highway project.
: )

Uh...oh. 
: )

He... ruffled my feathers... a bit.
; )
He... knew it.
then... he said, "Never mind, I don't want to talk about it."
: )

I...swear, sadly... as RAW as I am, especially after Tuesday's Council Meeting, it took everything I had, to somehow...keep my composure.
: )
{Steph... is countin' on me. <3 Not the time to have a brawl.}
I did, make it very clear...he'd better Never set foot on our property, ever, ever...ever...
again.
: )
Bless... his heart.
; )

Word travels fast, in small towns.
He must not like...Who I'll be supporting for Mayor.
{the former 'mayor'... just...resigned. : ) Bless his heart.}
 I, made that very plain, at Fairfax's last meeting, Tuesday.
; )
Insisting...
 on a 'Special Election'...rather, than have Fairfax's 'council' 'appoint'...
someone.
: )

Bless their heart's.
oh...
dear.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I'm certain, I must've been born a 'Southern Girl', in another lifetime. 
Gratefully.
<3
; )
The 'Iowa Girl', would've been in jail, this evening.
 Oh... dear. }
: ) 
<3

Can't wait to share The Facts. 

No comments: