Thursday, February 9, 2023

Still workin' on 'The Novel'. The Rabbit Hole will be OPEN Feb. 10 - 12, 10 -3!! 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa. {The Building next to The '49 Ford Panel Truck}


Spent a little more time today... workin' on 'The Novel'.
oh my.
I, can only take small doses of the memories.
; )

Been sorting through the New Arrivals, today...as well.
<3
Love...Love...Love...
the tiny book, I found in Kentucky.
: )



"To Walter... in Memory of Mr. fairy tale days.
"Long ago"
M.

Dec. 25th. 1911

"Christmas Eve"
1911


<3

Haven't been back to The Rabbit Hole, for sometime.
It'll be Good, to find my way back. 
It... always welcomes me Home.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
Miss. Peanut, Crack's me up.
❤️
She's very destructive.
😉
Somehow, I Admire Her Tenacity.
❤️
Priceless.

Peanut... has nearly destroyed our early, wool rug.
I'll have to put That, on IDOT, and... give Peanut...a Pass.
<3
The Flooding, in this beautiful room, because of IDOT, has soiled the beautiful Rug, over, and over. Just in the corners, where I couldn't save it.
Peanut... has a better 'nose'. 
She... 'Smell's' The Smelly...Smells, that Smell... far more than I could.
Any, human... could. 

May God Bless... IDOT, and Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall.
and...
the Attorney's who represent them.
Bless... their hearts.
<3
{We...
 are 
Paying for Them.
 All. }

At the end of the day...
in my opinion...
It's about The Soulfulness.
; )






No comments: