Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Need... a 'moment'.


Oh...my.
Slept 'til 9:30, this morning.
: )
Couldn't believe it, when I looked at my phone, and saw the time.
Was sure... is was 5:30, again.


Great...to sleep in my own bed.
: )
So Great.

Took a Long...Hot, Bubble Bath.
Oh....Man!!
; )

Watered the Babies.
<3
Gettin' close to the time for The Shamrock's to Shine.
: )
{Need to get them repotted. <3 }




The Kid's were Wonderful to Miss. Peanut,
 but...
she was sure glad to have me Home.
<3
She won't leave my side.
<3
Wonderful... to see her.
The Quilt, and Fabric Show is Hound Friendly, so were the Hotel's we stayed at.
<3
Saw So Many...Much Loved, and Happy Hound's over the last many days.
<3
: )

When we pulled in last night, oh dear... we were Beyond Exhausted.
Talked with Steph, this morning.
She was thinking about cancelling her Dr.'s appointment, for this afternoon. 
She said... she had too much work to get done, and...was feeling a little better.
ARRRRRRG!!!
That Girl!!
Oh My!
; )
Hopefully...I talked her into keeping it.
Offered to give her a ride, to...it.
She said...she was 'fine'... to drive herself.
oh...my.
<3

KIDS!!!
: )

Liz stopped in this morning, on her way to the Gym.
First thing she said....
"How was your Vacation...in Daytona???"
{She'll have a bruise on her arm...for a week. ; ) }
Then... she filled me in on all of the 'Goings On', while I was away.
Seems like Steph, and I... have been on another Planet, for the last several days.
; )

Good to be back....even if it is...'The Twilight Zone' around Home.
I'm acclimated to this one.
; )

Decided to take the day off.
Itchin' to get to The Rabbit Hole, but... 
I, ah...need a 'moment'.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{When Steph, and I... hit the Iowa line, last night...
 asked her to put 'The Stones'... music on, and Crank It UP!!
Oh My!!!
We ROCKED... 
the last 100 miles.
Yeah...
Boy. }
; ) 


No comments: